Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25782579258025812582 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:12am
oh you can buy them? thats cool.. 
how much?

eta, oh ok. i just noticed the smaller ones in the background.. interesting/pricey. And probably a biitch to take on the plane.. 
thats the kinda thing i might want.. but not know where to put either.. depends on the decor in my place 

Edited by coconess - Feb 17 2014 at 4:23am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:26am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Coco i dont know but i do know that umm the YTs buy them and i shudder thinking about what they do with them once they're home. Not everyone can have it out in the living room you know. Scarrrrry

Afro weh yuh naah seh?. Gyal sister did want some? Shameful. I swear its always those negroes and negresses closest to you. UGH. I salute your recent and respect for the ex at the time. 

Did the awful ex ever come around asking for another shot? Please say yes. and tell me you handled her properly.

ETA Cokes, eyeballing it Im gonna say anywhere from around $250-800 USD depending on the size on the Big BambooLOL

lol

She knew that wasn't possible.. Not the way I kicked her out.

Shiiiiiet .. I was still nice. But it could have been worse.

I heard she was asking bout me from a friend of a friend. This was dec/jan. I just said we've been broken up longer than we' were together when they asked if we'd spoken since. So their guess was as good as mine.

They tried to flip it like I was still mad etc.. I said there was nothing to talk about or to say really. I've moved with life I'm a diff person and that young guy I was once is a grown man. If we run into each other I'll still say hi, there's no malice but not sure why I should care bout where she's at how she's doing to want to reach out. I'm good..

Her siestas fine though ..total opposites body wise
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:29am
Listening to my old iPod reminded e of certain things .. I'm lolling

@diane, there was some Keyshia cole, neyo, young buck, more fire crew Kano etc etc Mitchell bros.

Edited by afrokock - Feb 17 2014 at 4:39am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:34am
i feel a lot better now.. took 2 pills with hydrocodone
im glad
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:45am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I salute your recent RESTRAINT LOL and respect for the ex at the time. 

lol

She knew that wasn't possible.. Not the way I kicked her out.

Shiiiiiet .. I was still nice. But it could have been worse.

I heard she was asking bout me from a friend of a friend. This was dec/jan. I just said we've been broken up longer than we' were together when they asked if we'd spoken since. So their guess was as good as mine.
there's no malice but not sure why I should care bout where she's at how she's doing to want to reach out. I'm good.. 

ScorpionsLOLLOL
I dont understand it we're not friends why ask about me ? and then why not call me directly and ask me why ask someone else? Since you want to know how Im doing and ting.

Sister shape completely different from the ex and she was flinging up up the il na na all shady like and you never hit it? Im proud of you. LOL

Coco you can always haggle, im always wonder how they get them home in one piece LOL everytime I take my water bottle out the fridge i remember you and modelEmbarrassed

Goodnight folks

Edited by Diane (35) - Feb 17 2014 at 4:48am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:53am
Embarrassed
i think about you/jamaica whenever i see real, fresh coconut water here for $12 for 16oz Ouch

goodnight

Edited by coconess - Feb 17 2014 at 4:53am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 5:00am
If I ran into her again and if I'm available. I'm going to tap dat ass from here to the kingdom of zamunda

Have so many oh lawds you'd think it was a black church convention

Edited by afrokock - Feb 17 2014 at 5:04am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 5:06am
Morning! Sighs another week
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 5:08am
Hi VW!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:01am
i need to go to sleep

Edited by coconess - Feb 17 2014 at 6:01am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 25782579258025812582 3094>