Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24932494249524962497 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:14pm
I hope not too.

I need to eat more fruit, myself.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 3:44pm
there were a few thirstyish guys out people think its mainly the girls who are thirsty on days like this.. 

but i did see ALOT of girls looking at/buying flowers… 
i was wondering, are they just buying them for themselves to walk around with like my friend used to do…? are they buying them for a guy..? are they lesbians..? 

so many last minute gifts.. 

this girl at target (she works there) got delivered flowers.. it was super cute. 

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:03pm
Dinner and a movie?

With you?

I'll pass lol I aint that desperate
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:32pm
chicagoians don't know how to make buffalo wings. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:33pm
or maybe it's the folk on the north side. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:34pm
I know I don't know how to.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Is your name Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen?

Cause you're my #1

Love you too

LOLWhat? Should I know this reference?

Thank you.Embarrassed

I thought you were a spongebob fan
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:40pm
Wings sound good as hell right now. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:41pm
mixer, you're from chicago? why yall not no how to cook wings the right way? wtf?

i'd been craving lemon pepper wings for a week, the only thing available round here was buffalo and they taste like sh*t.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:42pm
i can tell my throat is getting worse cus i had to try hard to speak loud enough for ppl to hear me when i was ordering things earlier.. when my lymphs start really enlarging.. my throat sounds like it has a bubble in it or something.. and when i yawn it extra hurts.. 
right now I'm drinking things to make it feel decent (hot stuff and alcohol..) but there are certain things that are harder to hide… 

and for whatever reason.. they're saying my insurance isn't going through Confused 
this is craziness… i will rough it out with my natural supplements when i chose to…but only when i choose that route.. i refuse to be denied the chance of seeing a doctor if i so wish. i am not about that life.. i will have options. i won't stand for this… 

Edited by coconess - Feb 14 2014 at 4:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24932494249524962497 3094>