Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26062607260826092610 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:42am
those strawberries were delish 

we have water in CA 

Edited by coconess - Feb 13 2014 at 11:43am
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:04pm
i don't feel very good..
i need oil of oregano. they changed the grapefruit seed extract formula and its weakfish now.. i don't trust it. 

im not leaving anytime soon though.. i might have to try some nyquil.. too bad that won't do a thing as far as me going to sleep.. even a double dose.. that would be nice. 

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:06pm
lol @ people needing support to wear their hair natural...bich really
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

those strawberries were delish 

we have water in CA 

man, i was just kiddin to make myself feel better about this winter wonderland
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:13pm
oh ok
i mean with a serious drought happening.. i thought you were serious 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:15pm
cali would be nice right about now
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:18pm
I think I will completely and officially quit all and any store or salon bought hair product, because for the past month, those ayurvedic products that I have been using are doing much good to my hair.
The latest was this Indian oil that helped grew hair back from where it was thinning (I called it edges but I don't know it I am correct). Near the forehead. Too much hair pulling Embarrassed for ponytails made me bald a bit, but in a month it already grew dark and strong and I didn't even notice until now.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

lol @ people needing support to wear their hair natural...bich really

Probably because it is hard to transition from something that was easier (put a wig on, weave, etc) than take care of hair and deal with those bad day hairs when you just want to look fabulous.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:20pm
I am considering trying salt on deep conditioner, honey with deep conditioner and milk with DP as well. Considering being the key word, lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:23pm
i love ayurvedics.. 

they can just be time consuming and messy 

i was gonna use like 95% indian products at one point but fell off… 

sn: ugh!!!! at the guy in germany pairs just falling (i think he's half blk).. i wanted them to take the gold away from russia.. 
i hope they at least medal. that has to suck.. working 4 years for something and its gone just like that… Ouch

ugh.. now she just fell… and the russian crowd cheered loud as hell both times.. cus they knew they were the only team really fckin with the russians (they're getting gold and silver)
friggin asses

Edited by coconess - Feb 13 2014 at 12:25pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair