Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24542455245624572458 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:16pm
oh and i went back and got the last two scratchers... won a ticket Ermm
someone must have gotten the winner at the beginning of the roll... the lady said no one came and got any of those while i was gone. i got a different one and didnt win anything. 

then i went to a diff gas station and got a few more (of my fav one though).. didnt win a thing. 

that was such bullshiit 

Edited by coconess - Feb 08 2014 at 7:22pm
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

if yall knew how many times i just got a few scratchers.. went to the car and scratched.. went back in.. came back to the car and scratched.. etc.. 
you'd think i had a problem. more than 5 times... 
in my defense.. i was kinda trying to kill time to wait for someone to call me back  

also.. i spied a few $20 scratchers in my grams bag Shocked i did not think she'd be about that life... 
made me want to try them a little more.. but nah... 
ill stick to my 10s and occasional 5s

i had to come home real quick but im going back out.. of course it had to start raining 

Don't come for me BHM, but when I read Coco's post and I was like, "Wait...what?"
Why is she scratching? Poor thing. Maybe she has a skin condition. Well, it is winter and dry skin can be uncomfortable. Poor dear. She should buy some Eucerin. Oh my. And her grand is scratching too. Geez. Dry skin must run in the family. Oh. Poor dears. I was like dang...she had to leave the store to scratch...oh poor dear.

Thank the Lord I have one child left at home. She heard me saying "Oh poor dears," and looked over my shoulder and asked what was wrong. So I'm explaining that Coco has a itching problem. She reads Coco's post and laughed so hard that she spit on me.

"Mom. Those are scratch off tickets!" Then she looked at me and said "I don't know what you're gonna do when I leave. You know so much but so little. You better stay reading that site Mom."

I burst out laughing so hard I was crying.

On second thought, gone and come for me BHM. I deserve it!

I dedicate the following Gif to my stupidity.
(Sorry Coco!)

Eta: I couldn't figure out the money part. Like are they buying back scratcher for $20. Geez.

Edited by ragincajin - Feb 08 2014 at 7:45pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:40pm
My legs are too long for these heels
I'll be over six feet all night
oh well
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:50pm
Aww Ragin. Bless your
heart

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Feb 08 2014 at 7:54pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

My legs are too long for these heels
I'll be over six feet all night
oh well

Feeling better i see? Twerk a butt cheek and take a shot for mee
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:07pm
lol wow ragin..

when i was reading i didnt believe you.. i was like aint no way this lady really thought i was scratching my body like that.. aint no eczema or anything to make a person that itchy... until your daughter came into the mix.
but i guess i see how it could have been confusing... i didnt say lotto tickets.. but ppl who post regularly in here know i play them. 
its okay
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:20pm
LOL @ rajin

Coco, buy 2 $50 ones! I always wanted to

My friends brother is addicted to scratch offs and he wins a lot of money
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:23pm
$50...? 

we dont have those.. 
at least i havent seen them at any gas station ive been to.. 

$20 is the most.. (yea.. i checked on CA lottery website) and im not even about that life.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:26pm
thats some ballin ass ish.. 

like my grandpa played the $100 slots a few times i think... 

i wouldnt dare.. 
that is craze. 

id rather have fun and lose money slowly/gradually... then just BAM, all of it in 5 minutes.. Confused
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:32pm
Hey LB!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24542455245624572458 3279>
  Share Topic