BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24492450245124522453 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:42am
ugh.. 
i dont think i ever went back to sleep after getting up to use the restroom at 1 somethin.. 

i had somethin incessantly on my brain though.. and i think i thought it was reality but it had been a dream or somethin.. it had to do with i think.. cynthia from rhoa's sister and them.. and they were trying to take a lot of money from me (millions) and there were several little cases and she started lying and the judge was ruling in her favor.... 

i could not get that off of my brain.... 
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:57am
why are they acting like this is some revelation that tsa agents rush to see attractive women going into the scanners to see them naked?  to me its more surprising that people dont know human behavior.  yeah, theyre going to check hot women, theyre also going to laugh at the obese, the unattractive and men with small penises. welcome to the world, baby girl.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 7:59am
Afro's gif with the tongue on the previous page reminds me of something that shocked me to the core LOL yesterday so me and the gf's are in traffic and see 3 young uhm urban/hood/scabby/gaza thug Jamaican males walking alongside someone makes a comment so we're all looking, they notice and one of them stick's out his tongue just like thatShockedShocked now here's the problem we couldn't figure out if the country has really gone to the dogs (on the oral sex trip) or them kneewgrows was gay LMAOOOOOOO\

Morning people.

I'm off to cross roads to my butcher and I'm going to experience heaven by sip sip sipping on a jelly coconut from Princess the herb/ roots/ tonic lady. They have the funniest names too (the tonics).
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:02am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:05am
Morning Diane!! Mornin y'all!!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:07am
I cant hang no more

That wine had me knocked out before 11 last night
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:07am
i found out recently that it's actually a good thing, in a creative sense, for people to be bored because it forces them to act.  i never get bored at least not the way others do.  for me its a feeling that last seconds or at the most minutes before i occupy my time and my mind. 
every since i found out this thing out boredom ive been curious to explore it but i realize that it makes me uncomfortable, even the thought of exploring it.  i wonder why?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:08am
Morning neka!

What's for breakfast??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:16am
Hey-- morning hb & tatee!!

Good question. I'm on Saturday rotation (for real this time), so I'll likely be going to whataburger for something.

Maybe a bacon & egg sandwich or some such. You?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:20am
A grilled cheese and coffee for me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24492450245124522453 3279>