Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24312432243324342435 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:24am
Ruth’s Chris New Orleans-Style BBQ Shrimp: Ingredients:
-Makes 4 servings
-20 large (16/20) shrimp, peeled and deveined
-1 ounce canola oil
-1 tablespoon plus 5 teaspoons green onions, chopped
-2 ounces dry white wine
-1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
-4 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
-1 teaspoon Tabasco
-1/2 teaspoon cayenne
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-8 ounces (2 sticks) salted butter
Directions:
Place a large cast iron skillet on a burner and heat over high heat. Add oil and cook shrimp until they are just done. It’s best to prepare shrimp in batches if you do not have large skillet. Remove shrimp and set aside on a large platter.

Add green onions to the oil in the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Add white wine and let simmer until it is reduced by half.

When the wine is reduced by half, add chopped garlic, Worcestershire, Tabasco. cayenne pepper and paprika. Shake the pan well and cook for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low.

Cut butter into small chunks with the knife and slowly add into pan, shaking fast to melt butter.

Continue to add butter and shake until all butter is melted. Add shrimp back to pan and toss well to coat shrimp with butter and seasonings and to heat the shrimp. Place shrimp on four plates and enjoy.

so so good Smile
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:31am
^^^ ugh-- i'm not even into steak like that, but i love ruth's chris. 

damn they good.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

El b.. 

do the versace jordans come in kids sizes? 

i need to get some sneakers and those seem like a pair that i should/should have been on… 

img.emoji {width:1em !important;; height:1em !important;; }
those are a custom limited to 5 pairs now if you want the base shoe called the 3lab5 
you may be able to get them 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:37am
that one sounds good too.. but more complicated. 
and if i buy white wine for a recipe thats a lovely excuse for me to drink it. (there will be extra) 

i musant.

i take back what i said about the rpg hair too... 
why must i flat iron it like all the time..? i dont wear it much at all.. and the times i did it wasnt humid. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:37am
its weird I know but I have only ordered steak from Ruth Chris once, I dont really care for it. I usually get the bbq shrimp and those mashed potatoes Cry
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:38am
Thank God for my dad today...if it wasn't for him I'd still be stuckCryHeart
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

El b.. 

do the versace jordans come in kids sizes? 

i need to get some sneakers and those seem like a pair that i should/should have been on… 

img.emoji {width:1em !important;; height:1em !important;; }
those are a custom limited to 5 pairs now if you want the base shoe called the 3lab5 
you may be able to get them 

cant see the pics.. 
but ugh.. thanks. i saw something about custom.. but i looked on ebay and saw a few (or maybe those were base..?) so i thought i might have a chance. no kids sizes though 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:40am
mine started to turn on me, I used some silicon mix on it and it acted better but I originally thought because I ordered dyed hair, nope it was just that damn wig
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:43am
ohhh man...just saw a poster upstairs says she is installing 7 bundles of hair!!!!Shocked
I have heard about 5 the most but 7...NO SAHHHHHHHHHHH
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:46am
I read that and kept it moving, she ordered from Ali so they are probably 2 oz bundles. If she has full bundles and is using 7 Thumbs Down
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24312432243324342435 3279>
  Share Topic