BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252426242724282429 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:15am
It was lemon.

Morning!

Coffee is like crack today!
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:25am
CB and Afro morning! lemon i was close with the lime and the candle wax bit was correct right?

sings * the needle eye pum pum the needle eye pum pum*

Edited by Diane (35) - Feb 07 2014 at 2:27am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:29am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by bhm member bhm member wrote:

And moderaters while you're on it please ban all the members that like to indirectly BULLY your users. People that act as if they own your board.  
its funny cause now shes banned lmao
who was this?
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:32am
*Sighs* this day needs to go fast, I'm sick of the office assistant taking days off.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:35am
hey diane!! wait..watchu guys talking about? putting lemon and wax in the where?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:38am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Nothing exciting at all. but i did come home to a plethora of veggies (steamed and raw) and chicken for dinner

oh and i just ate half a pack of coconut milk powderCry but no coconut water in sight.

Ratid how me feget (forget) i saw an evil cockroach in the kitchen just chillin like him own de raas place so i finished a can of spray on de *&%^$#@Ea (i'm so grateful to whoever bought it cause we never use it anymore) i and im gonna get my handy dandy roach baits tomorrowHeart its been maybe 6-8 months since i replaced them
Evil cockroachLOL

I wish I had veggies and chicken for dinner.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:40am
Dammit, Thiago Silva...
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:41am
in the punani CB the wax was at the vaginal opening to seal in the leamon juice if i'm not mistaken. I think im gonna visit the health food store where i saw alum for the first time and see if the label actually says "it makes things bigger. If it does actually work (and it must by anectdotal evidence only) it has to be a desiccant. But why would you want a dry, irritated cooch before sex. brja how this thing really operate? 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:41am
Smh.it was better this time. But still there shouldn't have been a second time.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:47am
putting that in the vajingo though?! chai!

I've heard the same thing about alum--it's a salt right? and salt is indeed a desiccant..that sounds so uncomfortable..Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252426242724282429 3279>
  Share Topic