Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23972398239924002401 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 1:54am
nooooo its too comfortable at home. i could quit and literally go jump in the bed. LOL
if i go to a gym i'd make progress cause im paying for it.

but gmorning :))
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:11am
LOLthat's true! money is a big motivator tbh..
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i wish the gym was closer. i wanna be a mma fighter. i'd name myself storm and wear a white mohawk.Confused
well...

i wanna be a fighter. lol
LOLOld school Storm. So you want to be a fighter?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:22am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

nooooo its too comfortable at home. i could quit and literally go jump in the bed. LOL
if i go to a gym i'd make progress cause im paying for it.

but gmorning :))
LOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:22am
Cry dude my cousin got me in my feelings listening to this white boy's gospel music on FB. he legit could pass for a black person singing and not just a white person with soul if I didnt know at first that he was white...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:26am
I was watching the old x-men cartoon from the 90's..I didn't even know jubilee was meant to be chinese
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:33am
myxer ive always wanted to be one. im just lazy i guess.well i feel like im too old to do it Cry
nicey why are you still up? you better get some rest.
cherry?...since when is she chinese? 

Edited by Lady ICE - Feb 06 2014 at 2:34am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:35am
Jubilation Lee is a Chinese American girl born in Beverly HillsCalifornia, where she lived with her wealthy immigrant parents. An immensely talented gymnast, she was believed to have the potential to participate in the Olympic Games. However, her life was destroyed when her parents were murdered by the hitmen Reno and Molokai.

I think they kinda whitewashed her in that show...Shockedcos I don't remember them ever mentioning it...I'm gonna post some gifs and stuff on my tumblr soon..I think she's underratedEmbarrassed
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:43am
yeah i thought she was white all this time... she used to be my fav. i dont know why i stopped liking her. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:58am
lady yea i know. idk why im still up. i hate when my sleeping schedule shifts like this and i turn into a night owl. it wouldnt be so bad if i didnt have mini me since i know as soon as i go to sleep she will be waking me right back up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23972398239924002401 3279>