Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23722373237423752376 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:18am
i like rpgshows yaki texture.. 
but i think i may need to get a custom.. i have the smallest cap but i still need to tighten with the adjustable strap.. but that makes the back look bulky and stupid.. 

maybe i should try the tootsie method.. 

i also haaaate the silk (who would have thought?)… it looks stupid.. theres a thick line of demarcation.. i want a normal lace one. 

i still don't even know the status on my frontal.. friggin chinese new year.

Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:28am
Man this prof is so good. I actually understand unlike last semester.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i like rpgshows yaki texture.. 
but i think i may need to get a custom.. i have the smallest cap but i still need to tighten with the adjustable strap.. but that makes the back look bulky and stupid.. 

maybe i should try the tootsie method.. 

i also haaaate the silk (who would have thought?)… it looks stupid.. theres a thick line of demarcation.. i want a normal lace one. 

i still don't even know the status on my frontal.. friggin chinese new year.

Girl if you don't put your CC away and step away from RPG show, that custom wig might last 6 months if you are lucky CryCryCry 

You don't have that odd hump in yours????

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:51am
oh really? they don't last long..? 
that sucks.. for the price i thought they were high quality.. lots of good reviews but i guess i havent seen any from ppl who've had them for 1 year+ 

i don't think it has an odd hump.. only when i use that adjustable strap 
tell me what you know Geek and tell me about better places that don't have 160% density on stock items.. 

i usually do everything custom but i had a problem with my last order and i needed something asap 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

oh really? they don't last long..? 
that sucks.. for the price i thought they were high quality.. lots of good reviews but i guess i havent seen any from ppl who've had them for 1 year+ 

i don't think it has an odd hump.. only when i use that adjustable strap 
tell me what you know Geek and tell me about better places that don't have 160% density on stock items.. 

i usually do everything custom but i had a problem with my last order and i needed something asap 

These good reviews came from YT didn't they??? CryCryCry
Most of them  are buying because some guru who don;t even wear wigs like that got one for free and is wearing it for the 15 minutes it took to do the video Confused

I know how to wear and wig and when I parted mine of the side it had that hump, that no matter what I did it was there and the hair was iffy at best. You could tell it was processed to high heavens.

No one I know that ordered those wigs lasted and they so high because they are a american vendor that is getting their wigs from some cv and marking up.

I will pm you a vendor who does a light yaki that when you move your head BAM the hair just flows like water.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:01am
Ouch
yup.. all on youtube. 

okay thanks. and I'm open to other textures as well.. I'm waiting on my frontal that i had made with wags vs (damn chinks completely ignored my very specific density instructions).. i also had one made with arjunee a while back. i looove that hair.. that frontal is retired though.  

I'm really concerned about density.. rpg was one of the few places where i saw that they weren't thick as hell.. i have a small head and i don't like that sliver of a part look... 

Edited by coconess - Feb 05 2014 at 11:04am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 11:09am
i will send you the link, so you can see what the wig looking like first Embarrassed
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:04pm
alright… its about that time that i got my life 

i know damn well I'm not one of those people who can crank out an essay in an hour.. 

And i need to do some reading prior.. smh. 
why do i do this to myself? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:43pm
I went outside and 5 minutes later I decided I was not bout that shoveling snow life. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:50pm
Good afternoon everyone! Tell me some good news.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23722373237423752376 3279>