BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23322333233423352336 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:27am
why is the gif I posted on tumblr captioned with BHM? lol who is this person? or maybe it means something else? Geek
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:38am
i always like when i meet women who are really into gay men and surrounds themselves with them.  television really shows the most slanted views of those relationships because in real life its sad.  if women knew how gay men talk about women, the names they call them behind their backs, and their real purpose, those brakes would pressed all the way down on that situation.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:44am
theres not enough time in the day to learn everything i wanna learn 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:10am
I am so very pissed, I could wring my cousin's fücking neck right about now. I pray that they remove my grandmother's name from this child's bank acct. Our grandmother has done nothing but help her (this time unknowingly signing into a joint acct) and this is how she acts: overdrawn and now our grandmother is on the hook for the money.

This is that shït. This is why I don't speak to that child's mother now.

Conniving ass apple from a conniving ass tree. Yet my grandmother is a saint. Go fücking figure.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:13am
Why isnt one of their names on the account instead of your grandmas?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:16am
I'm no hairstylist but I hate when stylists place closures extra far back on the person's hair then swear they did something.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:17am
I saw the girl I'm insanely jealous of today. She's tall. I like my height...
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:21am
gonna try to focus on becoming better this month 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:24am
old ass childish ass heathens.. 
i swear.

i hope someone checks me if I'm acting like a highschooler when I'm 30+ 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Why isnt one of their names on the account instead of your grandmas?
Oh it is. However, as a joint acct, both signers take responsibility. Here's the thing, my cousin told my grandmother the acct was just to be able to cash/deposit her checks & whomever assisted at the bank didn't clarify what the acct was for (one of the MAIN reasons I hate her bank. They are uninformative AF). So my grandmother can't have her name removed until that acct is settled by either her or my cousin. The latter isn't likely to happen.

As is, I'm trying to remain positive that the person we spoke to can present the exigent circumstances and have my grandmother removed. Because if I or my grandmother pays it off-- I can't promise I won't lose myself and go looking for her ass.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23322333233423352336 3279>
  Share Topic