BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22842285228622872288 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:38pm
lol, I call my son jr even thought he is not a jr. 
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i have to get off the YA fiction im on but not until i get finish this next oneLOL damn these children books got me hooked.

I need a good book.  What are you reading?

i just finished the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth (Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant) it was definitely worth my time.

now im looking at this book Warm Bodies.  im liking the reviews but should i really be trusting 14 year olds with my lit picsLOL

http://www.amazon.com/Warm-Bodies-Novel-Isaac-Marion/dp/147671746X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1391206435&sr=1-1&keywords=warm+bodies+isaac+marion
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Then I hope you have the most perfect Christmas season ever there.How was St. Patrick's Day when you went?

thank you. it was freezing and damp, but bless the irish, they went on with the show. the parade was nice until my friend and i couldn't feel our faces. LOL

so we ducked into a barnes and noble, had hot chocolate at their upstairs starbucks and watched the parade from inside. LOL

Era: top- view from inside
mid- outside on the ground (it was snowing)
bottom- day or 2 later in brooklyn

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jan 31 2014 at 4:43pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:41pm
Oh my bad pg
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

http://vimeo.com/80515740

@ tatee did you like the vid     

i liked the endingLOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:42pm
lol Mixer, I mess with my mom and call her my dads baby momma. She clutches her dramatical pearls when I say it cause they were married Cry

Then starts with her in my day speech , you took you unwed azz down south and stayed there until enough time passed that you could claim your husband died or something.Ouch

I was saying If my mom is going I will pass on dinner and just send my son, I already had 3 hours earlier of all that is mama grace. Love her to death but my nerves cant take the questioning, you feel like you on trial.Cry

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

thank you. it was freezing and damp, but bless the irish, they went on with the show. the parade was nice until my friend and i couldn't feel our faces. LOL

so we ducked into a barnes and noble, had hot chocolate at their upstairs starbucks and watched the parade from inside. LOL

Era: top- view from inside
mid- outside on the ground (it was snowing)
bottom- day or 2 later in brooklyn

ShockedI'd love to have hot chocolate during a parade. I bet it was incredible.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:47pm
"Did you miss your hair appointment?"
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:48pm
You are wrong, Ashley.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 5:05pm
Hmmm, the first month of 2014 is almost over. This was a long month.

That reminds me, a lot happened last year, including one of the happiest moments and one of the saddest moments of my life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22842285228622872288 3279>
  Share Topic