Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20632064206520662067 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Who is this person Starry?

Some guy at work, that's all I am saying.TongueEvil Smile I know work is a no no, but yeah...

Do whatever you gotta do boo
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:06am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Girl my intuition had me tossing and turning last night. I was like nope, can't do it. I kind of hope they don't offer me the job lol
Good that you're heeding the warning as opposed to taking the job and hoping it gets better and ending up miserable until it does.
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Hey NekaSmile
How goes it? Staying warm I hope.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:12am
gawd i wish someone could tell me if my phone was in the house or if i left it somewhere 

now im really thinking i left it somewhere 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:21am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

thanks brj!! I'm not even feeling too bad tbh..my voice is just taking it's damn time to come backLOL
I think u playing hooky to just go spend some time with AfroLOLLOL
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Girl my intuition had me tossing and turning last night. I was like nope, can't do it. I kind of hope they don't offer me the job lol
Good that you're heeding the warning as opposed to taking the job and hoping it gets better and ending up miserable until it does.

Hey NekaSmile
How goes it? Staying warm I hope.

I was just thinking about that this morning. I don't want to accept it and be miserable and regretting my choice. Aint nobody got time for backsies lol
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:34am
lol @ niecys album
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:23am

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

NO MORE ACKEEEE! please i beg. TBH i dont even know if ackee bears year round but why is served so darn often in this house?! Mercy! At least tonight it had corned pork in it but good God!

Hey people morning! Night.
I will eat ackee everyday...with food...breadfruit...fry dumpling...bread.
Clap ^5

Diane, do yall  have an ackee tree in the yard?  My family did & we had nuff ackee our whole stay.  Also a mango tree but the last time we went, it wasn't in season.   A whole week in JA & not one mango touched our lipsCry
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 10:53am

I was just thinking about that this morning. I don't want to accept it and be miserable and regretting my choice. Aint nobody got time for backsies lol
fully agree & LOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:03am
Ouch anybody know how to get a sick baby to eat? mini me has barely been eating these past couple of days no matter what i do, probably because it bothers her throat.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Ouch anybody know how to get a sick baby to eat? mini me has barely been eating these past couple of days no matter what i do, probably because it bothers her throat.
My baby sick ? Cry Try a soft popsicle . The first thing we give in the ER . Take the broth off a can of chicken noodle or rice soup with crackers . Milk will congest her if she is a fighting a cold virus . Take her to the ER if her fever spike . My baby had the stomach flu after the doctors told me it was a cold . keep her hydrated . Call me anytime if you need more info . Make sure you wash all bedding in hot water . Clean her pacifier or purchase a new one . Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20632064206520662067 3094>
  Share Topic