Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21972198219922002201 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:05am
Whoa, what's going on with that trial?
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:05am
it varies. but much of the time, (i think) it actually sounds a bit like marge simpson.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:08am
Not the sexy image I had in mind.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:11am
I need to be colder. My heart is still warm.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:14am
LOL i look awful
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

LOL i look awful
Lemme see.Embarrassed
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:21am
A young man has been missing since August 2011. There is NO BODY. THe Gaza General was locked up in October 1, 2011 first on a wee charge then the cops held him to on the murder(i even saw him in the back of the cop car that morning) and 5 other co-accused (one was released but we knew he had nutten to do with it). Trial started late last year but since the resumption in January the real evidence is being brought out. and its all text messages, videos from cell phones we dont know what they took from the computers yet

So this young man was taken to meet up with the general and while en route he texted his gf (please call the cops they gonna kill me, call some chick, the Gaza General is gonna kill me) we see the whole car ride and his pleadings. THen they have a video with a tattooed man and a pickaxe, then the raasclaat fool sent a msg saying "we chop up the boy like mince, they'll never find him" WHO DOES THAT? Informing (snitching) on yourself?!

Negro been locked up and his song STEEEL topping the charts, They say it isnt new material but the word twerk wasnt making the song rounds in 2011. This fool making songs of Blackberry Voice notes BWHWHWHWHHWHWHWHWHHWA Hit tunes too

it was 2 dudes one of them scaled a 9 foot wall (gate when he came out at trial) and he squealed to everyone and them mumma. 

He was effin women officers, getting special privileges, still getting bleaching cream, meeting with friends and family members all over the prison, they had to move him. Couple cops got dismissed and charged But wait here's where it gets HILARIOUS. Senr. Supt. notes gone missing, police log books missing, the Digiciel (think AT and T) disc with the call logs/text msgs goes missing the effin body gone missing. Juror visited the office of a defence attorney, Oh did i tell you one of his chicks went to the cops and made a police report saying she saw the missing man after the fact caught her dumbass a charge for that.

Text msgs show that he was trying to flee the island. Which we all knew (Jamaica is small< so you know ppl business a lot)

Its just one drama. and every minute him lock up dancehall music suffers lyrically

Oh yeah he had another murdr case but there was no evidence i think so he got off. The judge wouldnt grant him bail in the current case though  that ish was so funny i swear every 3 days they'd apply for bail.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 28 2014 at 12:24am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:22am
NOOOOO omgosh lmfao i look like dead presidents...cause i used black..cause i dont have red lipstick! then i forgot i was painting my face cause i started watching kings of queens. ...so i wiped my face a couple time.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Not the sexy image I had in mind.
nope. at. all.  LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

A young man has been missing since August 2011. There is NO BODY. THe Gaza General was locked up in October 1, 2011 first on a wee charge then the cops held him to on the murder(i even saw him in the back of the cop car that morning) and 5 other co-accused (one was released but we knew he had nutten to do with it). Trial started late last year but since the resumption in January the real evidence is being brought out. and its all text messages, videos from cell phones we dont know what they took from the computers yet

So this young man was taken to meet up with the general and while en route he texted his gf (please call the cops they gonna kill me, call some chick, the Gaza General is gonna kill me) we see the whole car ride and his pleadings. THen they have a video with a tattooed man and a pickaxe, then the raasclaat fool sent a msg saying "we chop up the boy like mince, they'll never find him" WHO DOES THAT? Informing (snitching) on yourself?!

Negro been locked up and his song STEEEL topping the charts, They say it isnt new material but the word twerk wasnt making the song rounds in 2011. This fool making songs of Blackberry Voice notes BWHWHWHWHHWHWHWHWHHWA Hit tunes too

it was 2 dudes one of them scaled a 9 foot wall (gate when he came out at trial) and he squealed to everyone and them mumma. 

He was effin women officers, getting special privileges, still getting bleaching cream, meeting with friends and family members all over the prison, they had to move him. Couple cops got dismissed and charged But wait here's where it gets HILARIOUS. Senr. Supt. notes gone missing, police log books missing, the Digiciel (think AT and T) disc with the call logs/text msgs goes missing the effin body gone missing. Juror visited the office of a defence attorney, Oh did i tell you one of his chicks went to the cops and made a police report saying she saw the missing man after the fact caught her dumbass a charge for that.

Text msgs show that he was trying to flee the island. Which we all knew (Jamaica is small< so you know ppl business a lot)

Its just one drama. and every minute him lock up dancehall music suffers lyrically

Oh yeah he had another murdr case but there was no evidence i think so he got off. The judge wouldnt grant him bail in the current case though  that ish was so funny i swear every 3 days they'd apply for bail.
ShockedI don't even know what to say to all of this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21972198219922002201 3279>