Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20492050205120522053 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:08pm
HB, you sound arrogant.

Seriously, I don't think I have a good grasp of what people think of me.
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:09pm
can  somebody do a thread on  Dr. Phoenyx Austin .  I am surprised nobody here talks about her hair, books or her fitness
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:10pm
the latest i can get out of here for a direct flight home is at 7:15am! the fck? should i gone take my ass to bed now or sleep in and hop the flight to ord then to atl? decisions decisions...
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:13pm
Hmm, HB is a Bikini Bottom and a few days ago, Ice was at the Salty Spitoon a few days ago.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:13pm
I think my grasp is good enough? lol I know how people perceive me but I've never been concerned about it since I got out of HS. I have to work on perception in professional settings with clients but outside of that, as long as I'm not being hurtful to others I do not feel I need to change.

Everyone is going to have a different perspective on how you come off depending on how they as individuals view people. From what I know (thanks BHM!) you don't seem like you need to adjust anything. You're not mean, passive/aggressive, ignorant or any other negative adjective I can think of. Intimidating? Smh. Maybe because you're a confident Black woman and they feel inferior to you? This makes them feel the need to up their own self-confidence? Either way I wouldn't take it as a negative.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:14pm
that will be another good thread " What does xyz, think of me?"

LOL
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

[QUOTE=_ConcreteRose_] You guys think you have a good Smile[/IMG] yes.

LOL

hmm.
ITA: Neka...
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:18pm
hmmm... I should not eat this pizza...

I will...SMDH
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Hmm, HB is a Bikini Bottom and a few days ago, Ice was at the Salty Spitoon a few days ago.

LadyIce belongs at Weenie Hut Jr

Shh...don't tell her I said that.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:21pm
These MC Donald workers need to liven up a little

But hey I got bacon on my mcdouble and I didn't have to pay for it.

Wooo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20492050205120522053 3094>