BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21722173217421752176 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:17am
Well I don't know for a fact that she's black. But her name is Uchechi so I just assumed.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:18am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ Bummer. Scheduled electives like that we're helpful to lazy people like myself.

My last was yoga. I loved it & the fact that I had scheduled time to work out 3x a week.
Yup! I was surprised I got in because only seniors or people with a lot of credits get in. It seems nice
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Cherry you always have me staring at your avis lol

LOLEmbarrassed
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:39am
what kind of a summary is this? how the hell am i supposed to know what this book is about:

Larry Darrell is a young American in search of the absolute. The progress of his spiritual odyssey involves him with some of Maugham's most brilliant characters - his fiancée Isabel whose choice between love and wealth have lifelong repercussions, and Elliott Templeton, her uncle, a classic expatriate American snob.  Maugham himself wanders in and out of the story, to observe his characters struggling with their fates.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Well I don't know for a fact that she's black. But her name is Uchechi so I just assumed.

sounds like an igbo name
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:45am
name is too close to mine
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:48am
i really need to stop messing with accuweather.  they stay having the wrong forecast; had me rushing out this morning so i wouldnt caught in the snow and its 42F with not flake or flurry in sight.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ Bummer. Scheduled electives like that we're helpful to lazy people like myself.

My last was yoga. I loved it & the fact that I had scheduled time to work out 3x a week.

Eta:

neka LOL
We are a match made in hell I tells ya.

I love that bitch

I bet chile! Tongue

Also, your behind got me thinking about vacation ideas. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:55am
^^I have like three different weather apps on my phone and three different forecastsCry
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:59am

I bet chile! Tongue

Also, your behind got me thinking about vacation ideas. 
& sweeeeeeeeet!! you got any specific places in mind? Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style