Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19781979198019811982 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

The ice is everywhere! I played the "should I go to work" for just a few minutes....sleep won. I hope this is the last "storm".
isn't it though? Smile there are hardly people here at the office. i'm hearing people are stuck on parts of 35 & 410 

And we are staying frozen. So weird my allergies flared up badly this morning
i think so. the forecasts hinged on the sun being out. it's still pretty cloudy/windy. and bummer-- hope your allergies calm down. 
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Woahhh karma . Mary J blige father that use to abuse the family , girlfriend fianally stab the man enough times today that he may not make it . she made 7 attempts to kill him . I wish death on no one , but i believe in Karma and God .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYrOiLR1TPk

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:38pm
This grown ass man is really carrying a little ass dog in a pink sweater right now

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:41pm
We gonna go with he dog sittingWink, my dad gave me the yeah right look when he picked up my toy poodle to watch and she had a pink ski vest on. He barely wanted to take the leash with rhinestones on it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:51pm
i really dont feel good mang
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:53pm
I hope you feel better coco Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:57pm
 that kind of reaction is so strange to me. it's a dog and a leash. *shrug*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:05pm
he always implies that I do the most, of course I pretend to not know what he means . You know what he is pretty freakin judgy now that you mention it Neka.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:31pm
i don't know about judgy, but i find men's rejection of everyday things they find overly feminine to be odd. same for women's (negative/questioning) reactions to men who are ok with said feminine things. 

ex: my friend's brother asked her for lotion and was like "it smells girly" half way through and contemplated not using it further. like sir, do you want to be ashy or not? 

not to say that they're not welcome to said reaction/opinion. it's just that i find it odd. LOL

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jan 24 2014 at 1:32pm
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

The ice is everywhere! I played the "should I go to work" for just a few minutes....sleep won. I hope this is the last "storm".
isn't it though? Smile there are hardly people here at the office. i'm hearing people are stuck on parts of 35 & 410 

And we are staying frozen. So weird my allergies flared up badly this morning
i think so. the forecasts hinged on the sun being out. it's still pretty cloudy/windy. and bummer-- hope your allergies calm down. 

410 was a parking lot!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19781979198019811982 3094>