Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20992100210121022103 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:02pm
Pinch Now I see why I can't be fooled up with the dating world. I told this fool We'd have to make plans for another day because I don't have a babysitter and I'm not bringing my child around some random dude I just met and now he's aggravating me about coming to my side of town. What part of I don't want my child around you since I don't know you like that do you not get?
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:04pm
Im probably over thinking it...

I hope Im over thinking it. I mean what's the worse that can happen? She silently judges me. But what is there to judge anyway? People do it every day. And further more, We didn't even do it. 

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:06pm
That's the worst, niecy.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:06pm
It wasn't a hard decision, india.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Pinch Now I see why I can't be fooled up with the dating world. I told this fool We'd have to make plans for another day because I don't have a babysitter and I'm not bringing my child around some random dude I just met and now he's aggravating me about coming to my side of town. What part of I don't want my child around you since I don't know you like that do you not get?
I am so proud of you . CryCryHeart
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:26pm
I feel like people forgot about Paul Walker's death really quickly.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:34pm
how the hell is this kid alive?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jiBSx3srI

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:36pm
When I picked my son up from Pre-k today he was like "mommy play Baby All Night." So I asked him what he meant and he sung "baby all night, ooow ooow." It was seriously the best rendition of Drunk in Love that I've heard, wrong words and everything.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Now I am pondering if she sitting at her desk all hoooongry with a sore twat???Confused

My pondering was correct, she just pulled up in my driveway and she stated she was sooo hunnngry she could eat a horse LOL. Let me go finish chopping these onions so this po fool can eat, and even though I talked shat I am going to loan her a coin.

But we bout to open this wine and talk cause she too old fo this mess.Cry
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 5:28pm
Thanks ... RT...

Edited by mommykat - Jan 23 2014 at 5:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20992100210121022103 3279>
  Share Topic