Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19541955195619571958 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Hey br, niecy, india and Grace.
Hey Nephew . I think we are going to need a new RT . I recall the last one broke at 3,000 lol.
Hola auntie. I'm sure BB will break this thread in due time.LOL
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:10pm
Lol. MommyKat loves herself some baseball.

Still not quite sure what's going on. But me and Coco's personalities don't really mesh. However she's mad cool in my book. She's just unapologetically her. It's funny because I was pming HD and said that I had someone on the forum to pm when I was going through a brief tough time and that person was Coco.

lol I got -320. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

i ain't gonna act all gung ho. i do little things. 

but if i'm eating beef, it's usually actual filet mignon or burgers. and even with the latter, i ask if there's a turkey alternative. 

i just find beef to be heavy and due to a time of not eating it for about 5 or so years, it makes me feel nauseated and causes headaches if i eat too much in one sitting.  Dead
I love beef too much to give it up, even though as it kid we used to have non-beef meals like meatless spaghetti and vegetarian pizza. Hmm, I think it makes my mama sick like it does you.

I'm open to trying alternatives though..once I bother to learn how to cook.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:17pm
Is yahoo not working for anyone else? I feel like it might just be this laptop.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:18pm
Congrats to you and your son, mommykat! Hey rose.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:19pm
Hey Mix plus Six!
How are you?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:22pm
Mommykat for Coach of the Year!!!!ClapHeart
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

i ain't gonna act all gung ho. i do little things. 

but if i'm eating beef, it's usually actual filet mignon or burgers. and even with the latter, i ask if there's a turkey alternative. 

i just find beef to be heavy and due to a time of not eating it for about 5 or so years, it makes me feel nauseated and causes headaches if i eat too much in one sitting.  Dead
Grr, BHM ate my reply to you. I'm not giving up beef, even though I did have beefless meals as a kid, like meatless lasagna and vegetarian pizza. I wouldn't mind trying a few alternatives though...once I learn how to cook.LOL

And sorry to hear about the headacnes and nausea.Hug
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:23pm
I just want some icecream
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 1:24pm
in general even on the intranet people tend to gravitate toward like minded people. sometimes things that aren't even that serious get blown out of proportion because it was typed and not said if that makes sense. 

Confused
^^^ Posting this is being messy , you saying something but not really but carry on. 
( This statement is not directed towards any poster in particular ijs)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19541955195619571958 3094>
  Share Topic