Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20912092209320942095 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:31pm
Idk if I'm gonna make it to that group dinner tonight. Why they gotta do it on a Thursday?

Coldest day out of the whole week of course.

Ill see how I feel when I get out at five..
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:33pm
Gladly, coco. But before I do, I'll say a few things: Using names doesn't make little comments any better. You were in the confessions thread talking about how "I don't think neka is talking about me." when she could have been talking about any user. You haven't just started to annoy me, this has been going on for about a week now. You've been turning on multiple people (I'm not referring to neka now, you haven't been cool with her for awhile) this month and acting like you're the victim. I hope you cool down and come to your senses again but until you do, yes I'll be ignoring you from now on.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

aaaaaaaaah no.
*starts sneezing*
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:34pm
Good afternoon, hb.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:36pm
Geek
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:38pm
ugh it was so cold this morning the pipes froze up and we didnt have water for a few hours. i was so scared i wouldnt have been able to shower and brush my teeth Confused
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

aaaaaaaaah no.
*starts sneezing*
awww--that's a hell of a turnaround time!! LOL

wish you were here-- someone actually made and brought chilli to work. despite it being made with ground beef, it was good. there was no gristle and i appreciate(d) that. 

we'll make lasagna soon enough. Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:39pm
using names does make little comments better because it brings opportunity for improvement.. 

its direct, not underhanded and phony. If i know someone feels a way about me i will ask them why and that can bring about resolving problems or clarifying issues... 

and i said that to neka in the confessions thread because there was a time that she made a subliminal comment and i PM'd her and she admitted it was about me... i wasnt being underhanded.. i was direct and attempted to resolve the issue like an adult. 

neka and i havent been cool for a while... you have no idea what youre talking about. 

and i dont act like im the victim.. i own up to most that i say/do.. i know im not perfect and i admit my flaws daily... but ppl need to admit theres as well.. im always open to resolution but ppl would rather have their catty/subliminal comments rather than address/tackle the issue head on. 

good day 

Edited by coconess - Jan 23 2014 at 12:40pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:41pm
neka, that just sounds like you are rubbing it in.DisapproveI bet it's delicious and that the lasagna will be. What kind of beef is best for chili, btw? I'm an amateur
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:43pm
Hey br, niecy, india and Grace.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair