BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20852086208720882089 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:45am
Sleepy
i do not use bluntness to be cruel tatee... i want nothing but for my friends to win. I am not a cruel person.. i can be a biitch but i think everyone on here can tell that im far from cruel.. 

If she was one of the ppl who were like, "i love my gap, its a part of me, id never change it" id leave it alone unless she asked my opinion.. but shes not one of those. 
its fcked up if i didnt tell her how i felt about it and she one day hears about me voicing my opinion on it.. that would be phony/messy but she loves me for how i keep it real. you dont know me. 

i never knew you had gaps and i didnt mean to make you feel a way..
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOLCryLOL yah dont understand struggle
i shole don't. LOL

as close as i came was on a tour bus with the top off during "spring" in nyc (the week of st paddy's day). my (now ex) boyfriend took a pic of me and i thought i was smiling. 

nope, couldn't feel my face and i looked rather disgusted in the pic. i SWEAR i was smiling in my head though. LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:48am
the ppl thanking you probably have gaps too.. 

get out of your feelings its nothing personal... ive said on here that because of not wearing a retainer after braces im starting to get gaps.... 

its just the way i feel.. im not forcing yall to go get invisiline 

and if she doesnt see it as fcked up (which she wont..) then yall are truly just in your feelings 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:52am
btw tatee... you have been very brash and blunt yourself... 

but i didnt take it as you using it as an excuse to be cruel or choose not to take it personal because 'it was about yourself' 

thats just the way you are sometimes..... 

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

i SWEAR i was smiling in my head though. LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOL
i think it's the humidity. it wasn't that bad in denver. 

besides being able to feel my face and move it accordingly, the snow was lighter and more powder. east coast snow is on a mission to stick and weigh you down. LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:58am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Sleepy
i do not use bluntness to be cruel tatee... i want nothing but for my friends to win. I am not a cruel person.. i can be a biitch but i think everyone on here can tell that im far from cruel.. 

If she was one of the ppl who were like, "i love my gap, its a part of me, id never change it" id leave it alone unless she asked my opinion.. but shes not one of those. 
its fcked up if i didnt tell her how i felt about it and she one day hears about me voicing my opinion on it.. that would be phony/messy but she loves me for how i keep it real. you dont know me. 

i never knew you had gaps and i didnt mean to make you feel a way..

Oh i didnt know she was unhappy.  yeah thats is different...kindaLOL

and the scenario i had in my head was predicated on the idea the she was happy with the way she looked.  if shes not then by all means encouragement is needed.

and you are right,  i do not know you but i dont know anyone here.

i was being objectionable because of the way i read the narrative and yes i am that fabulous that all roads lead to me and my worldLOL.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:02am
how is it that you can judge the hell out of my life then send a message on fb asking to borrow a coin??Confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:08am
shes not unhappy with it.. but i do remember her questioning it before. 

i think she'd consider getting it done but she wouldnt be heartbroken to keep it forever 

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:10am
Thinking about moving to Texas after I get some experience under my belt. Maybe after a year or two
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:12am
i don't know what it is this week. i genuinely don't feel like working. 

i would be content to sit here, play on bhm and read on my kindle. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20852086208720882089 3279>
  Share Topic