Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20842085208620872088 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:10am
Diane... When I was Jamaica December I saw a girl in some uggs. I started sweating instantly and steered at her like really my girl???Its not that cool to even have on a sweater. I used to live wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up north close to the border of Canada and I survived that by the skin of my teetCry
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:12am
Not at all coco opinions and viewpoints change daily. Plus we've all got some hypocrisy within us and dbl standardisms lol

I want one of those clotheslines with the pulley (btwn buidings) cause im so laaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy right now. And a jelly water (coconut)

Look here Tropical ppl dont used to the cold man. Let the girl wear her UGGS, im sure i'll see a pair of knee high boots before the week done yesterday i say mid calf boots and me and my friends HOWLED. Yardies!

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 23 2014 at 9:13am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:12am
man...gmorning yall. i can tell its gonna be so warm today.
shoot it was burning up yesterday and for a split second i was like
dang i miss the snow. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:23am
Lady Ice u aint right for thatUnhappy
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:24am
Evil Smile i knooowww i was like let me mess with them reaaal quick.

i sowwyDisapprove
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:28am
Lets make a snow woman out of her in a bikini.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:31am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol diane.. it scares me how you just be reading stuff from forever ago randomly... i know ive been hypocritical at times and ive changed... Embarrassed

@ tatee, yea her teeth are basically fine otherwise.. 

i dont think its fcked up.. its not like im saying, 'i dont like your light skin, so fix it' its something that is often looked at as a flaw.. (isnt that why braces were made?) people are used to me though.. they know im blunt and say what i feel and most have learned not to take it personally. 
i know its come up before with her anyways..  

do you have a gap tatee? 

i think im one of those people who ppl just say, 'thats just how she is.........' they either love me or hate me. 

yeah it is fucked up but you probably use bluntness to be cruel to people most people do.  i agree no one should take anything anyone says personally because its really more about you than them.  and it is similar to telling someone you dont like their skin tone isnt that what tanning salons and skin lighteners are for?

i had gaps notice the "s" and i spoke about it before on here but i got them fixed and miss it sometimes.  my teeth had personality before but i didnt realize it until i didnt have it.  its strange because ive only had my braces off for 2 years and i kid you not only one person noticed...one.

i like small gaps not gaping wholes in person head but i think small one are cute if it adds personality to a smile.  but im strange because i like small flaws in people like one crooked tooth in on otherwise straight teeth or a small scar. i even like personality flaws if im the only one who can see the.

oh and i am perfectly aware that this is really about meLOL.  its just when i read that i imagined someone i was friends with saying that to me about something i was comfortable with needing to be changed and then realizing that in 30 seconds i would never see this person again.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:34am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

girl, i dont fake nothin.  its cold up here.  i use a heater in the summer.  my body was not meant for this arctic foolishness and is in protest every day i breathe.LOL its unnatural i tell you.
Dead aww!! bless y'all trapped ass hearts!! LOL 

fight the power and stay warm tatee. send down a cold front if you can. thanks in advance.Hug

LOLCryLOL yah dont understand struggle
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Evil Smile i knooowww i was like let me mess with them reaaal quick.

i sowwyDisapprove
Hugu are forgivenSmile
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOLCryLOL yah dont understand struggle
i shole don't. LOL

as close as i came was on a tour bus with the top off during "spring" in nyc (the week of st paddy's day). my (now ex) boyfriend took a pic of me and i thought i was smiling. 

nope, couldn't feel my face and i looked rather disgusted in the pic. i SWEAR i was smiling in my head though. LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20842085208620872088 3279>