Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20492050205120522053 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Did he seem like he didnt give them much thought or just dry answers like saying he would keep Scarface as his movie? I know I have my level of ratchery but If your dvd collection is Scarface, Boys in da Hood, menace 2 Society and Training Day I am going to need you to get out more and not ever call me again.
I like two of those 3.Smile

Whats your 2, mine are Menace 2 Society and Training Day.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:00am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Yeah, He wouldn't answer the last relationship/song title one.
the other ones just were like one word answers with no elaboration or reasoning... or that he wouldn't change anything about himself.

Girl copy and paste some of the things he posts on his page and see if it shows up on any sites. Wink He might not even be the author of his "interesting" posts. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:02am
lmaoLOL
Some people do that too. Ion think he is though.
He'll pick a topic and rant on it for a bit, and his rants are usually really good at making me think.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jan 22 2014 at 1:04am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:08am
I have to rant on here, can't really rant on FB cause most times its those folks I'm ranting about. CryCry When I talk to my therapist she always got me crying with black eyeliner running down my face, Ion got time for that. Then I think she just be doodling on her pad anyway, with her face all pinched secretly judging me  while stealing my coin . 

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 22 2014 at 1:12am
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:12am
On here, I'll talk about things I would not talk about in real life. Like being horny or ranting about white people.

On twitter, I talk about sports, how I feel, post funny stuff and maybe tempered ranting about like racism and sexism.

on facebook im friends with like my mom and uncle and teachers and sh*t... So not much goes on there.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jan 22 2014 at 1:14am
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:19am

Did he seem like he didnt give them much thought or just dry answers like saying he would keep Scarface as his movie? I know I have my level of ratchery but If your dvd collection is Scarface, Boys in da Hood, menace 2 Society and Training Day I am going to need you to get out more and not ever call me again.

Training Day and Scarface, in that order. I have only seen some of M2S when I was a kid.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:26am
On here I will tell just about anything, I say off the wall stuff so they most likely think Im crazy.

I need a new Twitter account the one I have is my old I dont even know what to call it but I was up to thangs so I log on but that is a whole other story. 

On FB I dont post stuff because even though I am very honest people not ready for they truth so I have Fb just because. Family members posting pics of they new kitchen when I know every "new appliance" came from rent a center. 

So I mostly stay to myself cause people just wanna be nosy and Im not a big talker, I like you guys cause I  can chat without really talking. Nothing irks me more when folk say stuff like " You back to work yet?? "  Then when I say girllll you work everyday but you sitting here with your cable off?' Someway Im the bad guy. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:29am

Training Day and Scarface, in that order. I have only seen some of M2S when I was a kid.

What you doing up, its 2:30 here?Confused
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:30am
All I'm doing is being bored on the internet.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 1:34am
Im trying to decide If I am going to get a bob and if I should dye this hair I have. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20492050205120522053 3279>
  Share Topic