BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18921893189418951896 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:39am
was the story about the exorcism ever posted.  i was going to post up and then forgot.  maybe i should post positive items for now. 

its snowing
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:41am
hi everyone.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:42am
Morning hb-- while I love a good nap, do get at least one appt down.

Suga jr--

Morning Butta!!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:46am
Hey Lady Ice
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i am pissed right now.  how is it that people dont know not to give spoilers in a review.  why did i read this reviewCry and further more why did i read a book that has sequels...smh.  i knew better.

what book? 

i like sequels 

and i want to start reading again.. i used to spend all day at barnes and noble when i was a lot younger 

....although i have a quiz tomorrow on something i was supposed to read and havent yet Sleepy
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:49am
Dammit! My brother texting me to bring him to the store when I get out of work

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:57am
I am going to try and be productive today, that halfass workout I did yesterday was pathetic.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:01am
i dont wanna go to the city today... 

i have 30 mins to decide if i wanna have someone else go instead... 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:15am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i am pissed right now.  how is it that people dont know not to give spoilers in a review.  why did i read this reviewCry and further more why did i read a book that has sequels...smh.  i knew better.

what book? 

i like sequels 

and i want to start reading again.. i used to spend all day at barnes and noble when i was a lot younger 

....although i have a quiz tomorrow on something i was supposed to read and havent yet Sleepy

The Divergent series by Veronica Roth.  im not a fan of sequels...well maybe that isnt true.  ive only really read one and that was Douglas Adams'  Hitchikers Guide series and even that i bought the collection in one book and read it as such.

Divergent was pretty good and im about to start the next one Insurgent but i want to kick myself for  reading the reviews for the third Pinch.  somewhere in the world is a person who has a stiff neck right now from all the negative vibes i sent their way this morningLOL not to mention the comment i left themLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:19am
i googled it... i read that its similar to hunger games and i regret not reading that first... 

it sounds kinda odd.. yet interesting.. 
im typically into mysteries 

but i might go get it sometime this week.. or buy it on kindle 

Edited by coconess - Jan 21 2014 at 9:20am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs