Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18881889189018911892 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Mixer come on now, the REAL Batman had to coach him through everythang and that suitCry.
What's wrong with the suit?Angry

What was right with it? and them pointy ears on it I can't with you. Next you will say that the Thor 2 movie was good ConfusedConfused and Iron Man 3 needed to be made Ouch and don;t even get me started on the last Batman movie with Bane Cry

I have a son, don't judge me Mixer....
I won't judge your level of testosterone.LOL

Thor 2 and The Dark Knight Rises were alright.Tongue
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:47pm
Lol, if you think I'd  cuss someone out or physically fight based on my e-persona.
The rest of that post was just a separate thought.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Good. I like making people laugh.Smile

Ice, I've actually been thinking, I need a workout buddy. Are you available?
Confused i dont workout. i mean...i can cheer you on...while im eating pie..but...

ConfusedLOL
I think you've said that before.LOLYou can eat it off of my abs.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:48pm
gabby on Conan: that ring is huuuuuuuge!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Lol, if you think I'd  cuss someone out or physically fight based on my e-persona.
The rest of that post was just a separate thought.
Oh right, LOL. Don't mind me, I just got done eating. Yeah, online you are a sweetheart.LOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:52pm

Mixer come on now, the REAL Batman had to coach him through everythang and that suitCry.
What's wrong with the suit?Angry

What was right with it? and them pointy ears on it I can't with you. Next you will say that the Thor 2 movie was good ConfusedConfused and Iron Man 3 needed to be made Ouch and don;t even get me started on the last Batman movie with Bane Cry

I have a son, don't judge me Mixer....
I won't judge your level of testosterone.LOL

Thor 2 and The Dark Knight Rises were alright.Tongue

I have been told I want to be the "man" in the relationship but thats a whole other issue. I am a comic book dork sort of, one of my fav t shirts is a Avengers one. I think I am going to boycott the Wonder Woman movie, the actress they picked is Confused
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:56pm
I can't find a woman who likes the choice for Wonder Woman. I've barely paid attention to who she is though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:01pm
I don't know about this Ben Affleck Batman mess, I mean I like the movie The Town but after Daredevil I cant take him serious. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:10pm
Yeah, I don't think Affleck is good for the part. I do hear that he had a few good performances over the years so I got to check and see for myself if his acting has gotten less robotic.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:23pm

Yeah, I don't think Affleck is good for the part. I do hear that he had a few good performances over the years so I got to check and see for myself if his acting has gotten less robotic.

Watch the Town movie, maybe he is better as a director.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18881889189018911892 3094>
  Share Topic