FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18791880188118821883 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:52pm
But anyway. It was a good day !

This lemon cake is gooood. I wish I had some wine to go with it.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

So it's really happening. That's incredible. Congratulations, india.
Yes . Thank you . We where poor college students with P/T jobs . I refuse to allow my parents to pay . Small reception with lots of beer ,wine, jazz , blues, and old school rap lol . 30 years . Embarrassed
That honestly sounds like a great memory. Y'all made it work with what little y'all had and I'm sure it was a great time.Smile
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Neka...how is/was the parade?
Hey suga jr!!

I didn't go to the MLK march. Didn't have anyone to go with.
Ohhh...I need to pm u.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:53pm
Hmm, I want some lemon cake. I haven't had any in awhile. heh heh And I'm glad you had a great day.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:55pm
Hey mix! Thank you and hope you had a good day as well!

Any special plans for the week?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:57pm
You're welcome and my day has been alright! Just heard about a family get together for my aunt's birthday so I do have very special plans. How about you?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:58pm
Mixer-- Thank you lil bro. You're a darling.

Suga jr-- I'll be here.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:04pm
So are you, sis.Hug
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:07pm

Thank you . I will call and give you the date . I want you , claudie ,Neka . Tbaby, and Farra in my wedding . Nephew mixer will walk with you are Neka . No fighting .LOL
Congrats & blessings for many more years india!!
Thank you . I look at number in shock . We both where so young . I lied about my age . I was only 19 i think lol . my hubby was around 26. We where living together in a few months . Repents lol. So glad i found the right one early . Dating and meeting folk seems very difficult today . We argue over silly stuff like most couples . I will never leave him or cheat .
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 5:16pm

Thank you . I will call and give you the date . I want you , claudie ,Neka . Tbaby, and Farra in my wedding . Nephew mixer will walk with you are Neka . No fighting .LOL
Congrats & blessings for many more years india!!
Thank you . I look at number in shock . We both where so young . I lied about my age . I was only 19 i think lol . my hubby was around 26. We where living together in a few months . Repents lol. So glad i found the right one early . Dating and meeting folk seems very difficult today . We argue over silly stuff like most couples . I will never leave him or cheat .

That is so lovely India in my non sarcastic side, I wonder will I ever get to that point. I am so flaky and wishy washy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18791880188118821883 3094>
  Share Topic