Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18461847184818491850 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:05am
Evil SmileI like the sound of that. I want to join the suspect morals club.

lol A lot of people here are keeping it real but you just have to read in between the lines with certain posts/posters and keep it moving.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:06am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Im Ok. I found out Im allergic to something that was in my burrito, and now I'm definitely paying the cost for that trip to chipotle.  (lol but ouch)Sick
Hug
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:11am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The responses on here be killin me softly. I guess errebody was virgins prior to finding their soulmate DHubbies, no one works at Kmart, they would die a slow painful one before they wore wet & wild, virgin hair only and not that Aliexpress Virgin, size 6 green smoothie guzzling, angels. 

You so dramaticalLOL

Lol, but it works and I get my way most of the time.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:12am
Thanks for the hugs Mixalicious!Im good though, I just need to ride it out. lol

Is it me, or is late at night when all the deep thoughts come. I swear Im over here contemplating every interpersonal relationship I've has last semester.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:15am
Lemme put my training to be a therapist hat on. How do these thoughts make you feel CRose?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:15am
You're welcome and I'm glad that burrito didn't bother you too much.

Nah, it's not just you. Night time is my time for deep thought as well.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Evil SmileI like the sound of that. I want to join the suspect morals club.

lol A lot of people here are keeping it real but you just have to read in between the lines with certain posts/posters and keep it moving.

In my way of thinking its not even suspect morals I am just living my life. I'm not bothering anyone so  why do you care what I'm doing. Then if you turn around and say, Did you get those Biotin pills cause your hair growth looks stagnant  or Have you went to visit your son in jail lately or doesn't Shay have a birthday coming up.. you know the baby your man had a year ago then someway YOU the BISH. Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:18am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Lemme put my training to be a therapist hat on. How do these thoughts make you feel CRose?
lol you really wanna hear about it CC?

In general, I just think back of all the ways something could have played out and cringe about the way they did. lol Im sure thinking about it is just a result of boredom. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:26am
Hindsight is indeed 20/20. Those cringe worthy feelings sound natural and healthy because you're evaluating past experiences and trying to decide how to avoid future cringe worthy experiences.Thumbs Up

And princess...ihatechu for making me laugh so late lol.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 1:45am
I can flirt with gay guys so easily. Why can't I do this to straight guys?!
I realized last friday that all my male friends approached me first.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18461847184818491850 3094>
  Share Topic