Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18361837183818391840 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:17pm
i hope youre on the phone with the hospital.. or theyre on there way 

better safe than sorry. 
if theyre really like 5 minutes apart.. i think its time.. but of course im not a doc.. but id rather you go and it be a false alarm then have to deal with that by yourself at home. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:23pm
you should make a thread if youre not in too much pain.. maybe lonisha and chubby and the 116 other mothers on here can help you differentiate whether theyre braxton hicks or not.. 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:26pm
I had steamed Salmon
broccoli
Potato
Corn
Shrimp
With some white wine. Good start to my weekend
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:33pm
i am a worrywart. 
except when it comes to myself 

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:41pm
Ms. Indie honey bun. . . I so hate to be the mother of bad news but you're in labor honey. That discharge is your mucous plug. That's a sign telling you the time is nigh. I don't give not 50 hells what you gotts ta do tonight. Pack that bag and beat those feets to the hospital. If you feel like you have to poop DON'T. Call 911 asap. Mz. BHM Natalie is coming. Oh and keep a phone on your person at all times until someone comes home. Better yet call somebody rights nah!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:43pm
finally, a mother! 

i didnt know what to do/say.. cus ive never been there.. regardless of all the reading ive done. 
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:46pm
Indie where are you? You have me nervous. Lawd I can't take this. Especially since she's at home alone. Lord please let her friend, family somebody get to her asap!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:47pm
mhm... i was nervous too.. i almost made a thread.. i had to start sipping... 

im chill now but still worried. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 17 2014 at 6:47pm
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:52pm
I got my stomach stapled and lost 20lbs in 7 days.  I'm about to get right before next summer.....  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:57pm
yay cns!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18361837183818391840 3094>
  Share Topic