Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17911792179317941795 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

strawberry preserves>>>>>>>>>>grape jelly
damn straight. there are no words to convey how much i hate grape jelly. 

i had to endure it while growing up until i was old enough to say something and not get smacked in the mouth and seen as unappreciative. <--- blacksouthernproblem
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:14pm
question: Ladies wht is one thing tht you can not resist tht a man can do to to make u so wet u let him have ur cookies lol

lady reply:be a leader. im tired of being the man in the relationships. yall pansies are weak

guy reply: Something tells me that you forcefully take over from the get go anyway, and the only way for the man to establish control is to do some sh*t that will land him jail

lady respond:lol no i dont. but i am strong. was raised to be. like the female shark...shes waiting on someone stronger to take over. if you cant get gone..no time for little boys. quit your cryin and man up.

social media cracks me up sometimes
Geek

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:40pm
I'm craving a grilled cheese with ham and clam chowder
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:54pm
I don't know how long I can  keep a straight face with this foolery. Why do they even tell me???CryCryCryCryCry If he is not responding to texts, isnt that a clue???
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:24pm
make you feeling in yo guts
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:28pm
Since public transport can't be bothered to do the job I, in some small way, pay them to do, it's becoming more fücking apparent that I'm eventually going to have to get a license and a car.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:47pm
Do you know how to drive?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:43pm
Good luck, big sis.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:52pm
It'll be a ways off, but thanks lil bro.

I'd just rather not create more expenses. Well-- we'll see what's up by the end of the year.

How are you?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:54pm
You're welcome, big sis. I'm sure you'll find out whether its for you or not.

I'm doing pretty good.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17911792179317941795 3094>
  Share Topic