Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random Thoughts the Remix
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Random Thoughts the Remix

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18971898189919001901 3279>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 168050
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:55pm
delightful to hear!! and great, thank you!! i accomplished my goal of cleaning/organizing my closet. 

from now, i'll dedicate any free weekend to hitting up some other things i've been putting off organizing for so long. *glances at desk* before i know it, it'll be done. 

right now, i'm researching a licensure i've been considering. i'll need to call the board to clarify requirements. if i can short cut this, that would be great.  
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96826
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

the day i get my nails done... i decide i want porkchops. lol what was i thinking?SleepyLOL

Cry im so hungry tho. theyre not cookin fast enoughLOL


and hi everybody again
LOLThis kind of goofiness is why I love you. I'm doing good, wife.Smile
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96826
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

delightful to hear!! and great, thank you!! i accomplished my goal of cleaning/organizing my closet. 

from now, i'll dedicate any free weekend to hitting up some other things i've been putting off organizing for so long. *glances at desk* before i know it, it'll be done. 

right now, i'm researching a licensure i've been considering. i'll need to call the board to clarify requirements. if i can short cut this, that would be great.  
You're welcome, big sis. I'm glad you are continuing to get things done.Smile

LOLYou'll conquer that desk and good luck with the research and anything you seek out to do.Wink
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 78003
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

People kill me....getting mad cuz I asked for my money back...lmao the f*cking nerve. I should go over to your house right and break all your f*cking windows on your car.

You should and make a thread about it. Big smile
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 168050
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

You're welcome, big sis. I'm glad you are continuing to get things done.Smile

LOLYou'll conquer that desk and good luck with the research and anything you seek out to do.Wink
ditto. it's a good feeling. that desk though... *whispers* there's just so much paper. Ouch

and thank you!! it's looking like i may be able to take a short cut; i gotta rustle up some transcripts though. if it pans out, all i'll need is money and an exam. LOL 

and thank you for the encouragement Hug


Edited by nekamarie83 - Jan 12 2014 at 8:21pm
Back to Top
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 12 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 132800
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:21pm
Wow. going through my picture history. When I look at myself, I can't see the weight loss sometimes. But I can totally see it in pictures.
Back to Top
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 30 2005
Location: NoMan'sLand, FL
Status: Offline
Points: 30065
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Hello india, hb, niecy, neka, Ice, Island and coco. There's a lot of beautiful women in this thread.


Hey boo! Wink
Hey Island. I haven't seen you yet but you already have 2 out of 3 on my list checked off.Embarrassed


O rly? What's on your list? Embarrassed
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96826
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

ditto. it's a good feeling. that desk though... *whispers* there's just so much paper. Ouch

and thank you!! it's looking like i may be able to take a short cut; i gotta rustle up some transcripts though. if it pans out, all i'll need is money and an exam. LOL 

and thank you for the encouragement Hug
You have a paper mountain there, sis? LOL

You're welcome. I'll believe you'll accomplish it. Good luck!

No problem. We encourage each other.Hug
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96826
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Hello india, hb, niecy, neka, Ice, Island and coco. There's a lot of beautiful women in this thread.


Hey boo! Wink
Hey Island. I haven't seen you yet but you already have 2 out of 3 on my list checked off.Embarrassed


O rly? What's on your list? Embarrassed
A banging body and that big sexy brain of yours.EmbarrassedI just need to see the pretty face that goes with all of it.
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96826
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:28pm
Thumbs UpOn your weight loss, Rose.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18971898189919001901 3279>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down