Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random Thoughts the Remix
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Random Thoughts the Remix

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17621763176417651766 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 231342
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:41pm
yup
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96866
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:42pm
Then Happy Birthday to her!

Hello beautiful big sister. It goes well. How about you?
Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 278307
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:53pm
the day i get my nails done... i decide i want porkchops. lol what was i thinking?SleepyLOL

Cry im so hungry tho. theyre not cookin fast enoughLOL


and hi everybody again
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 197658
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:55pm
People kill me....getting mad cuz I asked for my money back...lmao the f*cking nerve. I should go over to your house right and break all your f*cking windows on your car.
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 168261
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:55pm
delightful to hear!! and great, thank you!! i accomplished my goal of cleaning/organizing my closet. 

from now, i'll dedicate any free weekend to hitting up some other things i've been putting off organizing for so long. *glances at desk* before i know it, it'll be done. 

right now, i'm researching a licensure i've been considering. i'll need to call the board to clarify requirements. if i can short cut this, that would be great.  
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96866
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

the day i get my nails done... i decide i want porkchops. lol what was i thinking?SleepyLOL

Cry im so hungry tho. theyre not cookin fast enoughLOL


and hi everybody again
LOLThis kind of goofiness is why I love you. I'm doing good, wife.Smile
Back to Top
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 11 2011
Location: KS or MO
Status: Offline
Points: 96866
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

delightful to hear!! and great, thank you!! i accomplished my goal of cleaning/organizing my closet. 

from now, i'll dedicate any free weekend to hitting up some other things i've been putting off organizing for so long. *glances at desk* before i know it, it'll be done. 

right now, i'm researching a licensure i've been considering. i'll need to call the board to clarify requirements. if i can short cut this, that would be great.  
You're welcome, big sis. I'm glad you are continuing to get things done.Smile

LOLYou'll conquer that desk and good luck with the research and anything you seek out to do.Wink
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 84848
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

People kill me....getting mad cuz I asked for my money back...lmao the f*cking nerve. I should go over to your house right and break all your f*cking windows on your car.

You should and make a thread about it. Big smile
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 168261
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

You're welcome, big sis. I'm glad you are continuing to get things done.Smile

LOLYou'll conquer that desk and good luck with the research and anything you seek out to do.Wink
ditto. it's a good feeling. that desk though... *whispers* there's just so much paper. Ouch

and thank you!! it's looking like i may be able to take a short cut; i gotta rustle up some transcripts though. if it pans out, all i'll need is money and an exam. LOL 

and thank you for the encouragement Hug


Edited by nekamarie83 - Jan 12 2014 at 8:21pm
Back to Top
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 12 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 135981
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:21pm
Wow. going through my picture history. When I look at myself, I can't see the weight loss sometimes. But I can totally see it in pictures.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17621763176417651766 3094>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down