Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18921893189418951896 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:12am
yeah that Lupita thread got weird and keeps getting weirder.  id say more but i think ive reached my investment quotaLOL
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:00am
its 45F right now.  it would be unfortunate if didnt hit the pavement today.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:27am
i got home and opened my food to see a small clump of hair in it... 

i wish i would have seen that in the restaurant... i wonder if it was always there or if it got in when he went to put it in the to-go box.. 

disgusting. i took a pic and put it on yelp 

Edited by coconess - Jan 12 2014 at 10:27am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:08am
Thai food would be nice.

Can't wait for my next free weekend. Imma tackle that chest of drawers and make a proper space for Ganesh.

It'll do wonders to bring some fresh/regenerative positive energy into my space.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:27am
just the act of stretching and putting on my running gear exhausted meStern Smile people wonder why when i run i do it so often. my body has the most amazing ability to fall out conditioning within weeks.  fortunately it usually only take about a month to build back up but i dread opening this door right now.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:39am
My period needs to hurry up

I've been so grumpy and selfish the past two days
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:06pm
well that was sh*tty mood i was in.  yeah it lasted 2 minutes before i remembered to change my mind.  i stomped the hell out that pavement.  its still too cold to be out running which i didnt realize until i did my cool down and my chest was on fire and my ears throbbing. still did it thoClap
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:21pm
I'm pregnant and a bish, they both don't understand that if I say something, then it goes or else they are in for it.

I'm tired of them not getting along, my dad is rude and underhanded, while he gets offended easily and reacts like a little boy. it's all about me right now, so they better figure something out before I go apesh*t on both of them. They both already got a taste of it. My dad needs to treat a guest like a guest.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:37pm

Admin should place her on the front page . Heart

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Admin should place her on the front page . Heart

i didnt know you went to the hoodShockedLOL.  so why arent you in the hair challengeStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18921893189418951896 3279>
  Share Topic