Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18761877187818791880 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:26am
Cherry, that comment in that other thread made me choke on my grapefruitLOL
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Cherry, that comment in that other thread made me choke on my grapefruitLOL
LOL

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:29am
in my dream i was eating grapefruit… 

ok so im gonna oil pull i think.. then drink some tea.. then get to being productive. i need to decide what to do with my life.. like today. 
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:00am
Insanity week 1 complete! I really like that pb2 powdered peanut butter. It's much cheaper if you order it online though.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:27am
is it crazy that i wanna go to whole foods to see if the guy is there..? 
i really do need a few things.. but i could probably get them from a closer store  
smh. i dont usually have crushes but when i do.. theyre serious 
idk if this will be though.. i gotta see him again. i just remember pretty eyes, a bar through the top part of his ear (id hate that on a blk guy.. but for some reason its okay on him), and he wasnt ugly at all. im pretty sure he was cute. 
and he was a nice height.. id say 6 feet. and i know he works out cus i mentioned the meat with less fat and working out to cut fat and he said hes trying to do the same thing. 
Embarrassed

Edited by coconess - Jan 11 2014 at 11:29am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

is it crazy that i wanna go to whole foods to see if the guy is there..? 
i really do need a few things.. but i could probably get them from a closer store  
smh. i dont usually have crushes but when i do.. theyre serious 
idk if this will be though.. i gotta see him again. i just remember pretty eyes, a bar through the top part of his ear (id hate that on a blk guy.. but for some reason its okay on him), and he wasnt ugly at all. im pretty sure he was cute. 
and he was a nice height.. id say 6 feet. and i know he works out cus i mentioned the meat with less fat and working out to cut fat and he said hes trying to do the same thing. 
Embarrassed

Gone head and get yo groceries along with his number, Grace been down with the swirl. 
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

What are some benefits of juicing?

there are lotsss.. too many to name 

basically though.. you get like concentrated nutrients.. with the fiber removed through the juicing process (whereas, in a smoothie you'd still have the fiber) it makes it a lot more easy for your body to absorb the nutrients.. whereas in a smoothie not only would it be too much to drink.. but your body wouldnt absorb all that it could..its like compacting a few days worth of healthiness into 1 day (depends on your recipe.. and how much you use/drink.. but i went through 2 bunches of kale, 2 bunches of spinach, 2 stalks of celery, and 1 cucumber in about 2 days) so i got like 2 weeks worth(ish) in 2 days. 

and there are a lot of antioxidants.. and its good for eyes, hair and skin.. each veggie kinda has its own special benefits as well. its said to be great for cancer and cancer prevention.. and cleansing/detoxing.. i think getting a lot of junk out of your system helps your skin a lot.. my skin was flawless when i stopped the processed foods and was more raw/organic.. 
i could go on and on though

Thx maybe I'll invest in 1 soon!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

see this why i need to start going in threads even when the topic doesnt interest me...i stay missing sh*t.

all roads on bhm lead either to beyonce or lsaLOL

This!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:45am
it seems like most of the lotto winners (even the games that are only in CA) have winners /big prizes mainly in so.cal... 

i think it might be rigged. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:45am
Man this hangover is horrible! I had 1 drank and it fugged me up!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style