Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17371738173917401741 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

TSA patted down my hair (in Atlanta).
[ak]guuuuuuuuurl[/ak] this happened to me in ohio (cincinnati). like you, i just wanted to make my flight. all i could say was "make it quick". the look on her face tells me i was giving her a death glare. 

this ain't ellis island, i am from this country, my hair is not a weapon and i don't see you requesting to run your fingers through any white person's hair. in the end she just weave patted it one time and sent me through. Ermm

hey by the way diane!! hope your day's been well!! Smile
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

TSA patted down my hair (in Atlanta).
[ak]guuuuuuuuurl[/ak] this happened to me in ohio (cincinnati). like you, i just wanted to make my flight. all i could say was "make it quick". the look on her face tells me i was giving her a death glare. 

this ain't ellis island, i am from this country, my hair is not a weapon and i don't see you requesting to run your fingers through any white person's hairin the end she just weave patted it one time and sent me through. Ermm

hey by the way diane!! hope your day's been well!! Smile

Hey neka. LOL at death glare. That's what i thought but it was a 6:00 am flight i needed to go.LOLLOL I didn't do one darn thing today but rake up some mango leaves and a mango drop in my head ( i don't even know how comes cause mango season finish a while now) It was a black mango too always hatin' on a ninja LOLOL the East Indian mangoes behave like they have some damn sense!

ETA Mixer i got one measly  pack of biscotti and juice from ATL to MIA from MIA to KGN i got warm nuts and juice. I remember Full meals and American Airlines Bistro bagsLOLLOL I was hungry good thing i had my Longan, banana and muffins. You need to get a passport and fly somewhere anywhere. Jamaica is excellent

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 10 2014 at 3:28pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:26pm
Hey big sis. I haven't flown since I was a kid. All I can remember is that there were peanuts.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:31pm

Hey neka. LOL at death glare. That's what i thought but it was a 6:00 am flight i needed to go.LOLLOL I didn't do one darn thing today but rake up some mango leaves and a mango drop in my head ( i don't even know how comes cause mango season finish a while now) It was a black mango too always hatin' on a ninja LOLOL the East Indian mangoes behave like they have some damn sense!
this is exactly what happened to me!! LOL i was there because i didn't mind giving up my seat to someone on standby, but had to leave at like 6:30 the next morning. 

wtf?! HAHAH!! lemme be southern and be like, "gal a mango fallin on ya head is good luck" LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Blue plaid ones. 
ooh fancy.. LOL better if they were briefs though... Embarrassed

Hey big sis. I haven't flown since I was a kid. All I can remember is that there were peanuts.
hey lil bro!! how goes it? and really? well i'm sure there will be more than peanuts there next time. again, lots of 
picturesWink
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:35pm
Good luck my backside at least Not that icky ass black mango YUCK maybe a Julie mango yes even a Number 11 mango but a dirty nasty common black mango?! EWWWWWWWW. when it's mango time my driven is COVERED in mangoes like sheets of mangoes. I always side eye ppl who say its their favourite mango. 'scust

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:39pm
for the past two month ive been trying to make locs in my nape area and it aint even tryna happen.  they unravel in a week and every week i twist'em back up.  now let that be any other area on my head it would drop lock and rollLOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Blue plaid ones. 
ooh fancy.. LOL better if they were briefs though... Embarrassed

hey lil bro!! how goes it? and really? well i'm sure there will be more than peanuts there next time. again, lots of 
picturesWink
So, late Christmas presents, it is then?Embarrassed

I'm not sure if I'll ever fly again. It sounds like I will for a family trip though. And I'm sure there will be more than peanuts for that flight.LOL

I'm doing good.Smile Besides imagining me in underwear, what's going on?
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 4:02pm

Edited by Faithfully2002 - Jan 10 2014 at 4:04pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 4:24pm
diane-- mangoes are so good though. not my fave, but they good.

So, late Christmas presents, it is then?Embarrassed

I'm not sure if I'll ever fly again. It sounds like I will for a family trip though. And I'm sure there will be more than peanuts for that flight.LOL

I'm doing good.Smile Besides imagining me in underwear, what's going on?
oooh, the after christmas-- i like Embarrassed

and yes, yes you will for a family trip. put it in the universe.

pssh, i don't imagine men in undies. i purchase them for the ones that belong to me and they are more than willing to model. 

both sides win. Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17371738173917401741 3094>
  Share Topic