BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17331734173517361737 3094>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:31am
idk if its more so the juicing (which i slacked on prior to xmas, just got back to going hard after xmas) or this lancome visionaire (only used it 3 times though, added vitamin e oil last night) or both..
but yea my skin has a nice glow.. 

the texture could still use work though.. ill do one of two masks tonight

i need to be productive today.. 
im gonna go run an errand, then go get hella greens from whole foods.. then come, juice, then get to work

school starts soon and im BSing.. 
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:31am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

You neva replied to my posts butta cupCry I took that as a "bish swerve".

Smh cherry EvilLOL

Aww hell. I thought I did!
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:32am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

idk if its more so the juicing (which i slacked on prior to xmas, just got back to going hard after xmas) or this lancome visionaire (only used it 3 times though, added vitamin e oil last night) or both..
but yea my skin has a nice glow.. 

the texture could still use work though.. ill do one of two masks tonight

i need to be productive today.. 
im gonna go run an errand, then go get hella greens from whole foods.. then come, juice, then get to work

school starts soon and im BSing.. 

What are some benefits of juicing?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:34am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

The pic and lol threads keep me outta bullsh*t threads
hmm... sounds like a certain bff i know. LOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:46am
^^^ indeed, brazenly. 

i can't say i blame any of y'all. Smile

they're straight forward-- beautiful and hilarious. 

people don't whine or complain; they just post pics. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

What are some benefits of juicing?

there are lotsss.. too many to name 

basically though.. you get like concentrated nutrients.. with the fiber removed through the juicing process (whereas, in a smoothie you'd still have the fiber) it makes it a lot more easy for your body to absorb the nutrients.. whereas in a smoothie not only would it be too much to drink.. but your body wouldnt absorb all that it could..its like compacting a few days worth of healthiness into 1 day (depends on your recipe.. and how much you use/drink.. but i went through 2 bunches of kale, 2 bunches of spinach, 2 stalks of celery, and 1 cucumber in about 2 days) so i got like 2 weeks worth(ish) in 2 days. 

and there are a lot of antioxidants.. and its good for eyes, hair and skin.. each veggie kinda has its own special benefits as well. its said to be great for cancer and cancer prevention.. and cleansing/detoxing.. i think getting a lot of junk out of your system helps your skin a lot.. my skin was flawless when i stopped the processed foods and was more raw/organic.. 
i could go on and on though

Edited by coconess - Jan 10 2014 at 9:57am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:56am
Ouch I haven't even been up very long and already my day is starting off wrong. So I cooked breakfast and was walking out the kitchen to sit out and eat and of course as usual someone puts the dog's water bowl in the middle of the kitchen. My clumsy ass missed a couple of steps and ended up tripping over the dog's bowl and spilled hot grits all over my arm.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:57am
you didnt tell me nothing about snow or is freezing rain code word for snow.

i think i need to stop checking the weather on these innerwebs.  its been snowing for 3 hours and its still saying  its raining...the lies they tell.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:24am
theres a gif ive been wanting to use but i havent found the moment... 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you didnt tell me nothing about snow or is freezing rain code word for snow.

i think i need to stop checking the weather on these innerwebs.  its been snowing for 3 hours and its still saying  its raining...the lies they tell.
My thoughts exactly about all weather stations...and websites
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17331734173517361737 3094>