BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17011702170317041705 3094>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

if i see a woman who is close to a ten and she's carrying an LV bag she automatically drops to a 3.

why? 

LV is played to you..? 

even if it doesnt have the monogram..? 
theres nothing wrong with a nice Epi leather 

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:18pm
theres a friggin possum on the fence.. and one of the dogs is going crazy at it.. its right above his head (but up highish) looking down at it all evilly.. 

that specific dog doesnt have his shot rabies.. that possum is gonna beat his ass 

we made the dog come in.. 

it really looks like a huge ass evil ass rat.. i hate it! i wanna throw somethin at it. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 07 2014 at 12:23pm
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

[QUOTE=_ConcreteRose_] Damn... They traded loul dengCryCry This is an emotional moment for me. [/QUOTE

He rejected the Bulls offer. He wants to be traded. I won't hear Stacey King say Lt. Deng no mo!

It just sucks so much though.Cry In fact, I miss the whole bench mob from a few years ago. They were very likable and I loved Stacy's saying for all of em.

Yeah I'm a little sad. But the Bulls never gives the team enough time to cook together. They add a spice, taste it and then get rid of the best ingredient.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:58pm
been a busybody lately and now i have a headache. today i will do nothing.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:21pm
I hate her too. She's angry about other things and she's trying to take it out on Joyce and be mean to her.

That's so childish!

I love Carlton. She sure broke out of her shell since the first episode. Its always the quiet ones though

I think Kyle is hot

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I was hoping you'd bump it cause I couldn't find it and wanted to talk about it too

Who don't you like? I'm guessing Brandy

yes! she gets on my last nerve with this whole joyce situation.. shes being so stupid and delusional.. trying to make it like shes the one being attacked. 

and it bothers me how no one will tell her about herself.. at least yolonda finally addressed the way she talks like classless trash.. but someone needs to check her about how she was getting at joyce in palm springs.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:37pm
but even before her damn dog got lost (karma) she would not stop calling joyce jacquline.. she was corrected more than 5 times.. and her phony ass in the confessional would be like, "i know her name.. but shes annoying.. so i wanna annoy her" 

but in front of people she'd act like it was an accident..
and that 'joyce is a big fat big' ish.. just so extra.. like im known to make a not nice comment but ill stop if the person wont even respond back.. there becomes a point where its bullying..  
the dog is just an excuse.. she was an overly rude, extra catty bitch before the dog.. 

i know i can be an ass myself but she plays the victim like joyce is attacking her.. and joyce is the one that wants a problem with her.. i cant stand her delusional ass.. 
im glad joyce is fighting back now and lisa and yo yo are losing points with me for not checking their friend. 

im hoping shes watching the episodes now and really seeing the error of her ways.. 
shes intimidated by joyce.. 
i like kyle and carlton too 

Edited by coconess - Jan 07 2014 at 1:43pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:14pm
well she's talented.  afro can appreciate thisLOL

x

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:22pm
Well, looks like I won't be going grocery shopping tonight since I have no idea where my card is SMDH. I swear everytime this lil girl comes to our house some sh*t gets lost because she moves it thinking she's helping us clean up.

Edited by niecy - Jan 07 2014 at 3:24pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:23pm
She's great...there was a young lady that I assisted doing a strip class in Atlanta...and THAT girl was sick with it. She actually was a trained dancer, she wore these ballet shoes that were kinda on some kinky ish...and worked that pole like I've never seen...
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:25pm
Man, thats so cool. I have a deep respect for people (especially women) who have that kind of strength. Imma be there one day.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17011702170317041705 3094>
  Share Topic