Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17001701170217031704 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:26am
Doctors appointment today, I hope they give me a better ultrasound than the last one because I didn't know wth I was looking at. Then again, a diff doctor did the ultrasound.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Doctors appointment today, I hope they give me a better ultrasound than the last one because I didn't know wth I was looking at. Then again, a diff doctor did the ultrasound.

When are you due?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:00am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I was hoping you'd bump it cause I couldn't find it and wanted to talk about it too

Who don't you like? I'm guessing Brandy

yes! she gets on my last nerve with this whole joyce situation.. shes being so stupid and delusional.. trying to make it like shes the one being attacked. 

and it bothers me how no one will tell her about herself.. at least yolonda finally addressed the way she talks like classless trash.. but someone needs to check her about how she was getting at joyce in palm springs.. 

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:33am
I really love black couples on divorce court...I know that's sounds bad, but they're so much more interesting...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:03am
that ho didnt even say thank you for the bath and body works stuff.. 

maybe she didnt know it was from me.. 
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Damn... They traded loul dengCryCry This is an emotional moment for me. 

He rejected the Bulls offer. He wants to be traded. I won't hear Stacey King say Lt. Deng no mo'!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:35am
this guy i used to talk to (he moved before we could really become anything) who plays pro basketball in the philippines (philippine basketball association is pro out there right..?) seems to be doing big things now.. i remember when he first went.. he didnt wanna go.. now 2 years later i googled his name and hes kinda became a big deal out there.. 

hes black and filipino.. 6'6.. and i just liked the way he acted.. 
sigh.. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 07 2014 at 11:36am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:49am
if i see a woman who is close to a ten and she's carrying an LV bag she automatically drops to a 3.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:06pm
I take horrible pictures... either the mirror is a lie or the camera is one.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

[QUOTE=_ConcreteRose_] Damn... They traded loul dengCryCry This is an emotional moment for me. [/QUOTE

He rejected the Bulls offer. He wants to be traded. I won't hear Stacey King say Lt. Deng no mo!
It just sucks so much though.Cry In fact, I miss the whole bench mob from a few years ago. They were very likable and I loved Stacy's saying for all of em.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jan 07 2014 at 12:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17001701170217031704 3094>