Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18211822182318241825 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:49am
^^^ Pardon me, Yes ma'am!! I saw the cast discussion & you're reminding me I meant to put that on as well. I love how Pepper shows her ass in everything she does. She had moxie and confidence.

*smh* I hate how the cast came to such tragic ends though. They all seemed so wonderful.

SN: did you see the Geraldo segment about club kids with Michael Alig/ James St James? One of them has a panel and an EARLY RuPaul is there in her club/punk days.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:54am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ Pardon me, Yes ma'am!! I saw the cast discussion & you're reminding me I meant to put that on as well. I love how Pepper shows her ass in everything she does. She had moxie and confidence.

*smh* I hate how the cast came to such tragic ends though. They all seemed so wonderful.

SN: did you see the Geraldo segment about club kids with Michael Alig/ James St James? One of them has a panel and an EARLY RuPaul is there in her club/punk days.

at the bolded : me too.

know I never saw that Geraldo show AT ALL. I saw Paris is burning in abt 2008 and only watched a few clips here and there but LOVED the modern ball vids on YT. Introduced it to my GF she loves it and she stays downloading the ball music. *frankly a couple are on my workout playlist/gettind ready to go out playlist
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:06am
Stern Smile

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:16am
I've been trying to get down to the bottom of this sh*t

...apparently they can clone your card through faulty atm's or pin + chip devices in the shops (they'll attach a small camera or a device which reads all your info as you enter it) and you don't even know about it

thank goodness my bank was vigilant enough to alert me so do be extra careful guys!!

anywhoo, the bra/panties set I ordered just arrived..so pretty and well madeEmbarrassed
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:16am
LOLtatee, what's the fuss? 7 deg ain't bad
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:18am
It's -13 here.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:21am
Welp, there goes the money i want trying to touch..
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:25am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

LOLtatee, what's the fuss? 7 deg ain't bad

what do you think is going to happen with high temp, melted snow, rain and then a sudden temperature drop...and a fun time will be had by allLOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:11am
Where do you live tatee?

My windows been open all night, didn't have my heater on and it feels like a spring morning
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:15am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Where do you live tatee?

My windows been open all night, didn't have my heater on and it feels like a spring morning

jersey
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair