BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18201821182218231824 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:08am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

diane-- hoes could save themselves if they cared to. however, they're fine being hoes. you can take em off the track, but the track will always be a part of them. 

and you can't turn a hoe into a housewife/husband. hoes of all kinds have to want to be housewives/husbands and act/change accordingly. LOL

night diane, night y'all!! Smile

Night neka! But PG renounced her heaux ways all by herself. Ok so the phrase is on the turn/want on like you can lead a horse to the water but you cant make them drink okay. slow ass me.Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:14am
^^^ exactly!!

Or: You can lead a ho to knowledge, but you can't make em think.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:22am
i just didnt know where to put this so...

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:24am
ConfusedConfusedLOLConfused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:31am
Cokes Dorian Corey^^^^^ after he died a dead body was found in his home in a trunkLOLConfused

Neka you ever see this? Pepper is everything!

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yea.. I'm gonna try really hard to hold my tongue from now on. 

diane, everyone makes mistakes.. idk if id call her a ho but yea.. hos can be reformed. 

Mhmmm PG said she was reformed but Jewels said she was bragging on doing it and that's what struck a nerve.

Hold your tongue, no sah I like reading your rants and opinions.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:31am
im disappointed in myself about earlier… 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:37am
Yeeeesssssss Diane-- I love the drag scene, of course I've seen paris is burning !!

I keep a copy on my kindle so it's always ready for me to cue up or watch. My fav line/scene was my last avi:

Eta: THE WHOLE WORLD IS CAUGHT UP IN BEING LABEIJA!!

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jan 06 2014 at 2:40am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:38am
man what a way to start off the week!!!

..so I get a voicemail from my bank asking me to contact the fraud dept (this happened before when I was making a lot of purchases from my account so I thought it was the same thing this time)

..anyway I'm listening to my transactions and apparently somebody tried to withdraw money using my card..in an ATM in america!Shocked Confused

so now I've got my card locked and they'll be sending me another one..meanwhile they're looking into the whole thing to see what exactly happened

..one thing's for sure, nobody steals or tries to steal from me and get away with it..

you don't know whose toes you just stepped on-what you did is gonna get you back in a big way lol..ko ni da fun e! you tried it though, you really did

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:39am
oh yeah morning folks!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:40am
Neka not Paris is Burning LOLz I liked that avi too I'm talking the Joan Rivers appearance.

A copy on your Kindle lolol I hear ya.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18201821182218231824 3279>