BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18051806180718081809 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:20pm
whats it called? 
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:32pm
Plug-in wax/fragrance warmer usually. Yall need to get into this

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=plug-in%20wax%20warmer

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_query=plug-in+warmer&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

Heres a video of her making the kind I'm talking about. I have some cute little $1 ice cube trays shaped like oranges, berries, and skeletons from Target and Walmart. But you can skip the tray part altogether if you're lazy. Just pop an old candle in the freezer, and then chop up the wax and put it in a zip lock baggy for later.

I also have this, which is $5 and avoids you having to melt the wax on your own. Or its a good way to use up/warm up the rest of your candle.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/CandleHearth-Candle-Warmer/16783767
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:50pm
oooo those walmart ones are cute. 

i like and would get both though.. seems like it would be great for the bathroom 

making those wax figurines is a bit too much for me.. maybe when i get my own place.. 
my house is gonna be done up so cute.. having cute stuff in my bathroom here doesnt feel the same.. 
id like to see your bathroom LB.. its probably decorated nicely with cute little accessories  

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:00pm
In the summer when you see the $1 cute ice cube trays you won't be able to resist, and you'll start. Watch LOL..especially when you have some empty BBW containers to keep them in.

Yep the plug-in is perfect for the bathroom. I wouldnt really want it in my room because it emits light (some more than others)

My bathroom is so not cute. I finally switched over from my penguin shower curtain to something cute I found at Bed Bath and Beyond. But my bathroom is just black white and silver. I need to do some cool stuff. How is yours?

I will probably do this when I have 3 empty jars, but pick cute dresser knobs for the tops (0:08 ... not the stacked stuff in the still shot)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:03pm
I wanna make this coffee scrub.. it seems cool and easy.. but do coffee grounds clog shower drains? and if it will attract ants or roaches.. I'm out.

Ok I'm really going to go clean now. I'll be back
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:13pm
that is a creative and resourceful way to use leftover candle jars.. 
im not organized enough for all that though.. my room looks like something on hoarding buried alive right now.. 

lol… my bathroom is crazy.. 

i don't have many cute little accessories in it though.. the most exciting thing we have is automatic soap dispensers.. i have to share it now and i don't really feel like its fully 'mines' so i don't put much effort into it..  but i got a see through toilet seat with sea animals.. its kinda like this 

and the walls are blue like under water.. and theres a huge octopus painted on it.. and starfish and a seahorse and bubbles (this wasnt my doing lol)

oh but my toilet seat broke… 

i wanna re-do it and have it pained a different color.. id do it a lot more sophisticated and cute.. 
its more exciting/interesting when its my apartment/house though.. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 04 2014 at 11:17pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:59pm
i make my own scrubs from time to time.. never tried coffee though.. ill will.. 

lol coffee will not bring roaches/ants.. 
i have some leftover raw honey, salt, and tubinado sugar mixture thats been under my sink for a minute.. no rats/roaches/ants yet.. (i don't think)

speaking of.. i need to do a bentonite clay mask tonight.. but I'm tired and lazy 

Edited by coconess - Jan 05 2014 at 12:01am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:11am
LOL thats a cute idea for a toilet.

my room looks like hoarders because i drug a bunch of sh*t out of this messy ass closet with intentions of finishing it in one day.. but  I didnt

Edited by Lite Brite - Jan 05 2014 at 12:12am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:02am
i just got this betonite clay/tumeric/aloe/vit c/honey mix directly on my eyeball.. 
idk how that happened. you could clearly see a glob of it in my eye.. smh.. 

idk how i went to the vitamin shoppe today and forgot to buy coconut oil.. 

LB (if you're still up) do you have any sex toys? 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 5:03am
morning folks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18051806180718081809 3279>