Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18041805180618071808 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:36pm
i thought the mini's were a good idea but yea.. i am right next to it and i don't smell it a whole lot.. they would be good for the bathroom… but when/if i go back ill get only big ones. 

oh i don't have a set day/plan just yet.. i don't want to leave my gram but i think id be happier alone.. if it happens it'll probably be in the next few months  

lol@ scared, for what? 
i had my own apartment for a few years when i was 18 or 19 and i looooooooved it. theres nothing like it… i regret giving it up but i needed to come help her. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:43pm
i got one of these sleeve things for the hand soap… (not this specific one, i got gold and a diff design.. but I'm thinking now i like silver better) 

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:48pm
Oh ok I didnt know you lived alone before.  I like those sleeves. I keep almost buying them, but I refuse because I just bought a new dispenser. I like gold more than silver.. you don't?

Yeah the minis arent even good for the bathrooms in my opinion. I lit one today in the bathroom today and still didnt notice it.. but i did have a lot of other scents going on.. so it might have been there slightly. Idk, theyre really just a waste of money

I think I'm going to melt them down and make wax melts from them. I have one of these types of things in my bathroom and like to throw in different smells

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:50pm
speaking of wax melts. I'm making some as we speak Thumbs Up

But I'm supposed to be cleaning Sleepy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:57pm
I've never seen that before.. that looks really cool! 
those are just chunks of wax…? 

do they melt and start looking candleish? 

in the store i definitely felt like gold was better.. now I'm not sure.. i think because in that above picture the gold bottle coming through the silver looks really nice.. 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:02pm
Those look interesting. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:05pm
Im BACCCKKK!!!!! All I needed to top it off was a walk on the Tarmac so I could kiss it (Jamaica never had jet bridges till 2004 the truck with stairs would come to both the front and the back doors and you walk down, deplane much quicker) But lawd if its raining

Yes I reach home captain said Kingston Jamaica 77 degrees and I nearly cried. Atlanta just plain rude as heck! What the bongo drums is 20 degrees?! No no no no nonnonononononononono I cant with the cold. Man I was just sweating in the ba ge claim (why didn't they turn on the AC) just feeling pleased with myself.

eff Houston and that Mexican dust as up in my system never been so sick and for so long in my life!!! I STILL have a cough.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:11pm
playing Dr. Phil again, im hoping she doesnt ask for a f2f...im really not tryna leave my bed forreal
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:16pm
i really need to be doing my cover letters.. 
life isn't like it was.. there will be no moving for me without a job this time. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:16pm
Yeah coco, theyre cool. It's like a glade plug in, but you can add your own scented oils or wax cubes (which are super popular and you can find in every store now or make your own). The light bulb inside melts the wax , and yeah its just a pool of liquid after.. you have to change the wax every couple of days, or add a few drops of a scented oil though

For future reference, the easiest way to remove the wax is just to dip a cotton ball in there. It will suck it all up and you're ready to throw in the next one.

You can get one on amazon or Walmart for $10. I like it because it's a great way to reuse wax from old candles that are too low to light anymore

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style