Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18031804180518061807 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:24pm
lol

I need to start being more active in some of the groups I'm in. Especially since I'm always complaining about never having anything to do.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:59pm
Coco, tell me more!! Which candles did you get? I exchanged two of mine for 2 4oz champagne toasts.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:27pm
i may have gotten the wack candles.. my sense of smell isn't very good. 

i got black pepper bergamot, autumn day, and strawberry somethin.. i think strawberry picnic which are your favs? 

i just looked online and i think that the mason jar candles are cheaper online than in the store.. 

its too bad i don't use their soaps/lotions.. i have a 20% off of $25 coupon.. i kinda wanna go take advantage of it.. but i don't think i need more candles 
i think i would use a bubble bath though.. and even though i got the wall plug scent thing.. i didnt get any thingys to put inside it.. i might go back.   

Edited by coconess - Jan 04 2014 at 8:29pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:30pm
oh and theres a $10 off $30 for doing the survey.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:32pm
Oh strawberry picnic smells good, but mine was burning bad (tunneling) so I returned it. I have a mini of the black pepper bergamot so I can't judge the actual scent throw, but I do like the scent

Check your receipt to see if it offered you the $10 off $30 if you take the survey.

Either way, yeah you should go back. With your current coupon you should  get 2 3-wick candles ($11 each) and a wall flower refill or whatever

CHAMPAGNE TOAST if they have it. It smells so good when burning. (its yellow)

Edited by Lite Brite - Jan 04 2014 at 8:35pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:34pm
Oh, yeah do that one! But the $10 off $30 survey coupon doesnt expire from what I'm told. So you can take it and then hold on to the coupon for the spring candles come out if you want. Then wait til they have the 2 for $22 3-wick candle sale, and you'll basically be able to get 3 for the (original) price of 1 (3 for $23)

Believe me, you can't have enough candles from them once you find one you like and has a strong scent throw.

but go back and use the other one

Edited by Lite Brite - Jan 04 2014 at 8:36pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:45pm
lol I've never seen you so excited/into something‚Ķ 
but yea ill probably save the receipt one (when i get my apartment they have some nice little things ill want) and go back for i guess the wall plug thing and whatever else i see.. 
there really were some good deals. 

i don't think I'm a huge candle person but maybe ill turn into one.. 
I'm about to light the autumn day.. its a mini though so idk about its 'scent throw' (not hip to the candle lingo) 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:07pm
i like autumn day Thumbs Up

ill get champagne toast if/when i go back 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:24pm
Oh the minis piss me off. I made a mistake of buying 3 of them before, and they dont smell up the room enough for me

When are you moving? Are you scared?

Lol, I go through phases of different things I'm excited about
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:26pm
This damn movie too scary
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18031804180518061807 3279>
  Share Topic