Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17991800180118021803 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

and im gonna decorate it

Clap how are you gonna decorate it? I bought some mod podge, a colored paper and some stickers for my planner, work binder, and this notebook for studying

yeah I bought that sh*t like 3 weeks ago and still havent done it Cry

Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:13am
How many candles did you end up with last weekend?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:15am
LOL ima upload some pics for you HB, Give me about 20 mins, and remain judge-free

I was thinking about you last night as I watched youtube. They had some cool DIY ideas. I was looking at making candles again. They also some cool ideas for what to do with the B&BW empty jars
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:13pm
Ooo I love diy stuff lol

Id like to do a "7 days of art" project and just do a different craft once a day. I think that'd be fun
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:30pm
Sorry, had a minor maintenance emergency!
  idk why my camera was taking ugly pics that day.
Ok this is what I had bought from like Dec 26-28 , when we were talking and I had said I was obsessed and needed to go back.. so it was 8 big candles and 2 small

and then here is just a pic of everything I got from them in 2013 combined (before the final trips )

And then I went back Ermm...twice in one day and got these two batches

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

and im gonna decorate it

Clap how are you gonna decorate it? I bought some mod podge, a colored paper and some stickers for my planner, work binder, and this otebook for studying

yeah I bought that sh*t like 3 weeks ago and still havent done it Cry

hmmm Ionno. Imma look on pinterest for some inspiration.  
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:33pm
LB are those gifts for people?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:38pm
definitely obsessed…………... 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:47pm
Wow

You definitely took advantage of that sale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:47pm
Tatee... 2 of the candles are for other people

smh, and the fcked up part is, I typically dont even like perfume scented body washes and lotions! I prefer nivea, dove, caress, cocoa butter etc... but who can resist 75% off?

and I have a closet full of "extras" of things I've accumulated through extreme couponing.. like 50 razors, 10 boxes of tampons, 10 (free) things of pantyliners. So my thinking was along those lines. I wont have to buy for awhile

but with the candles... theyre the greatest.,,and they usually are out of my budget

Edited by Lite Brite - Jan 04 2014 at 12:48pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17991800180118021803 3279>
  Share Topic