Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17911792179317941795 3279>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:55am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I find annoying when members post questions  that were answered MULTIPLE times in the Body Section.

There is always a moronic "newbie" who has been "lurking" for "years" and she comes up with a million questions in a thread created around her and she expects the other members to take time off from our lives to reply.

It is just so

Crythey always say make thread like "how do I get a bigger butt???" when there's threads in body types and info everywhere..like if you really "lurked" you'd know that already
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:25am
I just gave this lady a read she'll never forget in her professional career ever.

Fuccking haole..

White folk always tryna flex.. When flexing on the wrong nigguh goes wrong,

I told that pale faced cracka she is discourteous, manipulative, self serving and self preserving. How do you insist I postpone a meeting then say I hold responsibility for anything that happens until the second meeting? Then to cc your bosses and ting... Well, imma show you! I should have put pics of bread on the email to go with that egg on her face.

Edited by afrokock - Jan 03 2014 at 7:26am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:27am
For money reasons, I probably should work today. But I'm really hoping he says I don't have to go in

Then it'll be a 5 day weekend.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:34am
Soo much snow!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:42am
i went to the store yesterday and purchased seltzer, peppermint tea and swedish fish.  that was my attempt at preparing for the winter stormErmm
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:44am
I'm really liking selling these old textbooks on ebay and amazon. I hope the guy who just bought this book knows the listing is for the CD only. I wrote it in the description but sometimes people don't want to read. I sent him an e-mail just in case.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:20am
I have to go in

Oh well. Two days off was nice. And then after today ill get the whole weekend

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 9:53am
Sexy, can I borrow this?
My coworker is standing here trying to explain the first episode of Breaking Bad. Confused

Bytch, you are approximately 6 years late with that one. LOL *eyeroll*

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:49pm

x

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:38pm
bitch ass negro better go put that shiit in my account 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17911792179317941795 3279>