Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17881789179017911792 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:30pm
she said they have openings for all types of positions (customer service, sales, recruiter, entry level management) because they're opening up new offices out here.. and that during the interview they could discuss where id possibly fit best.. 

but I'm reading mixed reviews online.. its a company that owns other companies.. I'm kinda feeling like ill get there and it'll be about insurance sales.. which i would not do. 

i don't really wanna waste my time going to the interview.. but i feel like what could it hurt.. 
i kinda wanna call the lady back and ask her more questions.. but she's just gonna tell me the same thing.. its various positions.. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:37pm
in the text she said, 'please dress professional as we are a fortune 500 company' 
Ermm

that doesnt sound right. 

but if I'm gonna go i need to decide now.. i gotta go get my nails done differently.. they have a different color on each finger… not professional 
and i gotta go buy a thing or two  

Edited by coconess - Jan 02 2014 at 5:39pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:45pm
Isn't it weird for her to be texting you?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 5:58pm
she called me and when she was ready to give me the address i told her i was in the store so she said she'd text me the info 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:43pm
There's no show tonight & I miss my friends. That NYE, one day shït was such a tease.

It's always such an empty feeling when we say bye.

We all need to find a city and move there.

I suppose at least tomorrow is Friday. We should all meet and party for the weekend.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:46pm
While the day went by quickly, it was disheartening.

*sigh* It'll take time, but will be worth it.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:56pm
My new Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush just arrived. Big smile
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:13pm
I am getting my money back for this hair. This bish sent my hair to puerto Rico
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:17pm
im not going.. 

i was doing more reading and i think its gonna be commission only insurance sales. it has some good reviews.. ppl say the commission is higher than typical.. and that you learn a lot.. but no thanks.. 

a few ppl were asked to leave for not being dressed professionally enough Confused

Edited by coconess - Jan 02 2014 at 7:18pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:29pm
It's been over a month since I took out my weave.  I don't know if I want to put it back in again.  Now what am I gonna do with all this super long weave?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17881789179017911792 3279>
  Share Topic