Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17801781178217831784 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 12:51pm
x

Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 12:56pm
I knew it all along, he's at the very least attracted to me. He was difficult to read. Anywho, as of now we're friends. Not sure if I'm more attracted to his drive and ambition or his looks. When I look at him I see where he's headed and it's to the top. He's not unattractive he just doesn't make my cl!t tingle when I look at him like Usher does lol. I don't have a "Damn he's fine" thought I have a "He's cute" thought. Am I shallow? We live in different cities so I'm positive nothing would come of the friendship, but who knows where I'll be moving soon. I guess if I move to the city he's in, I would have to spend time with him to get a feel for him. I haven't spoken to him or seen him in 5 years and in college I knew of him but didn't know him. How does this happen? I'm not looking at all and boom this negro comes out of nowhere lol
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 12:57pm
I barely click on this thread, but I just read the last pg & wanted to say "awww thx Mommy Kat glad to help"

But the real reason I clicked was to make this announcement *ahem* I've noticed that today & yesterday the servers on lsa have been acting up. I don't know if its all the lurkers or what, but just join if that is the case. I know that celebs & bloggers lurk & have accts over there & I know that when they get an influx of views, this type of thing happens

the luda & d wade did it this time around, last time it was the awards & the reunion show.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 12:59pm

im so jealous of ppl with that kind of talent (drawing)

that was great 

Edited by coconess - Jan 01 2014 at 1:00pm
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 1:01pm
I swear the british media are so xenophobic it's funny
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 1:24pm
the first time i ever had their hot dogs and cheese steaks i almost cried

x

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 1:29pm
Didn't know Walmart sold pomegranate seeds

They're a lil bitter but i like them. I poured some wine over them and they taste better
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:45pm
for some reason i felt fine eating at restaurants alone on my trip.. 
but out here.. idk.. i feel a slight way about it. 
but i don't wanna get my food to-go. 
i know 2 ppl in the city of the restaurant but i don't want to invite them.. they might be at work anyways 

maybe ill see if i can get my gram to go.. 
doubtful 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 2:54pm
damn.. i didnt know all these ppl would be coming over today.. 

it might be too late to make my escape Ouch

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 3:00pm
Somebody make a thread about Uncle Phil passing.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17801781178217831784 3279>