Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17511752175317541755 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:06pm
Hell, Im getting both.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:23pm
I make longer walks every day on campus... But for some reason I couldn't be bothered to make the 15 minute walk to cvs today. It's ok I'll have my mom drive me tomorrow. Im like laziness personified. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:26pm

She's really pretty to me. Proof that anyone can look good w/red lipstick. (cept me)

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Also, I really wish I had gotten into LOST back when it first came on, one of the best shows I've ever watched. Love the plot twist/character development.
Def in my top 3 along with prison break and scandal Thumbs Up
I want to discuss it with ppl who are watching it for the fist time too...like a book club almost...smh

what season are you on? LOST was one of my all time fav shows but it fell off around season 3 tbh. season 1 and 2 tho?Clap

Just finished season 3 this morning. Season 3 was awesomeness Star
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:41pm
The hate is strong for Gabby on BHM... Meh ...
---Union's early childhood years were spent as part of a rich African American community
When Union was eight years old, she and her family moved to Pleasanton, California
It is a suburb in the San Francisco Bay Area located about 25 miles (40 km) east of Oakland,

anyway --- wand curls youtube vids ...
I just need to take my time and learn ---

Panera bread soup time...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:50pm
oh wow i didnt know gabby was from here… 

i feel like most ppl from here don't rep it much. how did i never know that..? 

i don't think i have a problem with gabby.. she's just whatev to me.. honestly i kinda like her mean girl ways.. but not that petty ish.. crossing out the ex-wifes name or whatever it is she did.. you can't act like that when the world will see it.. that was just childish.. which made her look dumb. 

i want some panera.. i wonder if they have cream of chicken and wild rice today 

Edited by coconess - Dec 27 2013 at 2:56pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:51pm
i kinda sorta got tricked into going out tonight.  i really dont want to but if a friend asks me to go somewhere with them and give me the impression that they dont want to go alone i will usually go.  i'll  pretty much go anywhere as long as its just us. so i agreed to this and plus i flaked out on her xmas party last friday.  now she tells me someone else is goingErmm...i hate that.  i can not tolerate being third in a party...i just cant.  i can do 2 or 4 but not 3.   its funny cuz when i think about it i see why she invited both of us cuz it insures that she will be the center of attention all nightLOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i kinda sorta got tricked into going out tonight.  i really dont want to but if a friend asks me to go somewhere with them and give me the impression that they dont want to go alone i will usually go.  i'll  pretty much go anywhere as long as its just us. so i agreed to this and plus i flaked out on her xmas party last friday.  now she tells me someone else is goingErmm...i hate that.  i can not tolerate being third in a party...i just cant.  i can do 2 or 4 but not 3.   its funny cuz when i think about it i see why she invited both of us cuz it insures that she will be the center of attention all nightLOL

YESSSS! My friend tried this for New Years...Made me think it was going to be a me and her thing then she invites this Brothah she like along...like bish im not gonna be a third wheel Sleepy
So I dropped out of it all together and made other plans.
That 3rd wheel sh*t is rude imo

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:02pm
yeah she knows she tricked meLOL she even waited until i confirmed twice to say oh by the way...LOL  it's cool tho.  this will meet my social obligations for the rest of the year and into 2014 cuz im not going out on nye.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:37pm
I need to do something today besides send dirty texts.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17511752175317541755 3279>