BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17321733173417351736 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:58am
smh..he really tried it though

I remember being so shocked when this girl at school back then told her mum to shut up and she did...yeah they were whiteCry

Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Neka! Looks like it's going to be a white Christmas here.LOLBig smileHow have you been, big sis.Smile
Hello lil bro!! *le sigh* Lucky you!! We've got a bit of a chill in the air, so I'm thankful.

Things have been good. Busy, but I won't complain.

You? All warm and bundled up?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:45am
Good morning people!!

15 hours 14 minutes 14 seconds until Christmas!!

Edited by nekamarie83 - Dec 24 2013 at 8:46am
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:25am
Damn you, USPS. What's the point of paying extra when a package has not been delivered at all, yet you claim to have delivered it. It was a package that needed signature and no note was left, yet the tracking info says it's been delivered.

If they lost the package I am gonna flip because it was something sentimental in it for my baby. I had it specially made. I hope that the package is just at the post office. it's insured, but if it's most it totally would break my heart.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:07am
the USPS is turning out to be the worst because their employees just dont care anymore.  i told my carrier she should as for a raise because of the fiasco that went on while she was on leave.  she told me that she couldnt because theyre laying off and no gives a damn about them.  so when you have workers who dont feel they are respected, who no longer give a damn and arent getting raises, man i hope everyone insured their packages.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:19am
A package was lost at my post office & I never got any compenstation at all (wasn't insured)...now mind you I live in a small town so we have a tiny post office in the little turn-about & that old hag is there every damn day...I think she's going blind because I'm always getting somebody elses stuff & obvioulsy they got my sh*t...damn shame...Indie hope everything works out.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:34am
today.. i will really see...
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Neka! Looks like it's going to be a white Christmas here.LOLBig smileHow have you been, big sis.Smile
Hello lil bro!! *le sigh* Lucky you!! We've got a bit of a chill in the air, so I'm thankful.

Things have been good. Busy, but I won't complain.

You? All warm and bundled up?
Morning, big sis.SmileI shouldn't try so hard to make you jealous about this snow.CryIt's beautiful but really cold.

Hey, busy means you've been getting things done. That's good and I am glad you're good.Smile

I woke up in a good mood.Smile I need to go get a blanket though. Hold on...LOLSleepy
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:36am
Hey coco. How was your bday?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:49am
well… my bday isn't really complete

Edited by coconess - Dec 24 2013 at 11:56am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style