Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random Thoughts the Remix
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Random Thoughts the Remix

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17191720172117221723 3279>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 27 2009
Location: Salty Spitoon
Status: Offline
Points: 96299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 8:55am
I won $10 on a scratch ticket

Wooo
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 05 2011
Location: Butta's Bakery
Status: Offline
Points: 43676
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:03am
Hell'er!
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 183519
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Did I just order my first

GOOD replica mulberry alexa handbag?

Yes, I did... dont tell coco

.

I have the money and all to buy a real one however, the price was right

DisapproveSleepy
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 107667
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:58am
I pulled my GPA up thank God.
Now I gotta figure out what to do about this other class i need to take...
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 183519
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:07am
my throat still feels like somethin is caught in it.. but its calmed down 

i think I'm gonna get a gingerbread latte on my way back from taking my dog for testing.. I've only had 1 since they came back and they'll be gone sometime around January. 
i also need to go to berkeley but i really don't feel like it. 
Back to Top
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 28 2011
Location: Earth
Status: Offline
Points: 37825
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:31am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Did I just order my first

GOOD replica mulberry alexa handbag?

Yes, I did... dont tell coco

.

I have the money and all to buy a real one however, the price was right


I'm looking for a good quality replica site. Which did you buy yours from? I'm looking for an LV damier bag


Hey Boo... I knew that you could do it--- pass that test. .

I will send you a pm now...They had good reviews from clear people so...
I do not know if they will have the bag that you want!
I normally just buy a GOOD leather handbag---No Name-brand.

However, BHM, has me feeling with my new hair--- I should be fancy.

I'm just feelin myself with this new hair--FLW.   

this hair I only ordered 16' and its more like 20 in the back--- after the trim.
Too Long...

   

and Happy Holidays...
MK and family...
Back to Top
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 28 2011
Location: Earth
Status: Offline
Points: 37825
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Did I just order my first

GOOD replica mulberry alexa handbag?

Yes, I did... dont tell coco

.

I have the money and all to buy a real one however, the price was right


DisapproveSleepy


My friends will think that its real---
and they have more $$$ than me .
Sorry, Coco... I can do better.
Next time tho.
Love ya---
Back to Top
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 09 2006
Status: Online
Points: 346709
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:36am
why was i just on the highway in the mother of all downpours and it stopped immediately once i parkedErmm for real mother nature.  i thought we were coolLOL
Back to Top
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Oct 14 2010
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 29312
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:45am
Glad it blew up like that because I can't stand you... can you say SELF DESTRUCTIVE PERSONALITY? I'm better than you anyway, washed up has been...
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 183519
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:50am
Heart
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17191720172117221723 3279>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down