Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16841685168616871688 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 4:56pm
Yeah what happened?
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:19pm
This pic made me think of CR

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:26pm
Lmao hb. When i do well on tests im just like that.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:53pm
i need to take the dogs to the groomers
but i don't feel like it..
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:55pm
His gf was one of my close friends and I went to high school with both of them. I got a call from her one day after they'd broken up and she was crying saying get off me get off me etc. So I texted her and he texts back and wouldn't let me talk to her etc so I went over there and called one of my other friends who also came over and we waited until she came outside so we could see she was ok. After she came out we left and he starts textn me talmbout he dont want me around, Idgaf about him, I'm fake and he don't want me around etc... Took to fb and got to playing the victim and when the project we were working on came out he didn't put me on there as having ANY involvements in it even though I made the whole thing happen... It was just painful to lose 2 close people over some bs that I got put in the middle off and I loved my job and was the best at it just UUGHH! I need the money but baby said he's unprofessional and I shouldnt do it. I told him we need to have a sit down b4 I come back so I can feel his energy out...sigh!
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:57pm
So this mofo just told me he's getting stationed on the other side of the USA and leaving for good next week and thinks I'm going to let him come to my house and "chill" with me.  Yo I'm so glad I never gave this fool any.  Total Scust' right now....
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:57pm
Oh and this was July
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 5:59pm
That doesn't seem like very professional actions for a boss. I assume he's around your age?

I know you might need the money but if he disrespected you once, I'm sure it'd happen again. Especially since your friends with his girl

Idk. That sounds very tricky.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:00pm
Fcuk you
Fcuk your feelings
Fcuk your bottom and top lip

I can't take this hoemotional brotha no more
Jesus keep me near the cross
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

That doesn't seem like very professional actions for a boss. I assume he's around your age?

I know you might need the money but if he disrespected you once, I'm sure it'd happen again. Especially since your friends with his girl

Idk. That sounds very tricky.
It is tricky and I'm not friends with her anymore I was actually contemplating graffiti-ing their house and going to her job and fckin up the section she works in Buuutt decided against it. We are close in age and he isn't the most prof person but I realize that he's a street nicca and that's his personality so it comes with the territory.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16841685168616871688 3279>