BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16701671167216731674 3279>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:43pm
IA/coco. Make that thread HB. Plenty of us have been in the same situation, someone who has or can offer help. I went 12 months without insurance and was nervous as hell.

Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:43pm
Why must innocent ass kids suffer man? My lil cousin's cancer is no joke. He's in the hospital and his mom said he had 40+ seizures today. I pray that they figure something out so he can be home for Christmas this year for once. The past two years he's been in the hospital for Christmas.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:44pm
snow!LOLHeart
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:46pm
fawk the restaurant.. i don't feel like it. 

ill just make a steak here.. 
trying to decide between this thin steak or really thick steak.. 
im not good with the differences in steak.. i just know filet mignon is good. 

I've been reading about a technique where you sear it frozen.. then put it in the oven for like 45 minutes on 200… but id be scared of over cooking it.. 
I'm a rare kinda girl… in many ways… Cool

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:47pm
NiecyHeartHug
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:48pm
Soooo. I understand what he wants from me now. And Im cool with that. And Im gonna keep my promise I think. He's a cool guy.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:49pm
I had a good time with my littles. <3 

Im so sorry to hear that neicyHug
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:52pm
My birthday is a little over a month away. I need to figure out what I want to do. My clubbing partner in crime is moving to Colorado in January so even if I wanted to club I wouldn't have anyone to go with me since my homegirl that I hang with is a Debbie Downer so I doubt she'd want to go clubbing. I wish my birthday wasn't in the winter time or else I'd go to the beach.

I've kind of been wanting to go to Disney for some reason so I may buy tickets to go. I don't care if I have to go by myself. 
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:53pm
Really want to check a fool!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:59pm
I'm trying to cook more.. 
just like when i was a kid.. my parents never made me do a thing.. now idk how to do anything.. if i told y'all the first time i washed clothes/mopped/swept you'd shake your head. 

i need to practice so i can cook well for my husband/bf..  
plus cooking is just interesting to me anyways… i love food network.. 
i just hate cleaning up afterwards. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16701671167216731674 3279>